PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-17-2010, 01:20 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: iPhone 4G
Carrier: Telus

SmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuffSmknJoe knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam
A little update on the ringer issue with Opera 2u. I installed Duck Man's Modded version of 2u, which can be found at XDA, and the phone rings just fine. So for me, the ringing problem is specific to the stock 2u. Hope this info helps someone.
would you be so kind a post the cab or link ?
Old 01-17-2010, 02:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint (Sero)

webparrot is keeping up the good workwebparrot is keeping up the good work
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

I can't open the 7z archive. Says file is damaged. I tried using winrar and 7zip. I've also tried re-downloading a few times with no luck.
Old 01-17-2010, 02:33 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by webparrot View Post
I can't open the 7z archive. Says file is damaged. I tried using winrar and 7zip. I've also tried re-downloading a few times with no luck.
if its damaged or errors out when trying to extract, means its a bad download i believe. you gotta keep trying to download a new. make sure to delete the old and try agian. thats all i can think of...
Old 01-17-2010, 03:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

twobeaglesjtj is just getting started

Does anyone know how to make the album art show up in the touchflo music tab??? It shows up in Windows media player but won't when I play in TF....I have read other posts and have tried them all but no go.....I read that you must rename the album artwork file to "folder" but there is no album artwork...I think it is attached to the mp3 file....I also tried to update it within the tab but some do some don't.....Any ideas???
Old 01-17-2010, 03:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

DGMayor is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by twobeaglesjtj View Post
Does anyone know how to make the album art show up in the touchflo music tab??? It shows up in Windows media player but won't when I play in TF....I have read other posts and have tried them all but no go.....I read that you must rename the album artwork file to "folder" but there is no album artwork...I think it is attached to the mp3 file....I also tried to update it within the tab but some do some don't.....Any ideas???
All of my album art is embedded into the mp3 files and they show up everywhere.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint (Sero)

webparrot is keeping up the good workwebparrot is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
if its damaged or errors out when trying to extract, means its a bad download i believe. you gotta keep trying to download a new. make sure to delete the old and try agian. thats all i can think of...
I tried several times without luck. Maybe next time he can post the rom in another format.
Old 01-17-2010, 04:37 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

ELCHINGON702 is a n00b

I have verizon carrier, i loaded juicy r8 today i did clear storage and set
verizon provision, i set the mms settings like on the first page says
but still cant get mms to work please help anyone thanks
Old 01-17-2010, 04:45 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by webparrot View Post
I tried several times without luck. Maybe next time he can post the rom in another format.
i dont think he'll change the format or the download link, i thought maybe there was a mirror other than rapidshare
Old 01-17-2010, 04:48 PM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELCHINGON702 View Post
I have verizon carrier, i loaded juicy r8 today i did clear storage and set
verizon provision, i set the mms settings like on the first page says
but still cant get mms to work please help anyone thanks
then maybe go to this thread or this post and if you read the whole thread the have verizon mms working.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Carrier: Sprint

slopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regularslopokdave is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveholtam View Post
A little update on the ringer issue with Opera 2u. I installed Duck Man's Modded version of 2u, which can be found at XDA, and the phone rings just fine. So for me, the ringing problem is specific to the stock 2u. Hope this info helps someone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

would you be so kind a post the cab or link ?
Ditto. I searched and couldn't find it. What is his exact user name @ XDA? Or a cab would be great.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development