PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 11:25 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s
Carrier: Sprint

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipidfats View Post
since htc messaging is disabled in R6, does that mean the text shortcuts on the contacts tab don't work anymore? i think this was the case if you manually disabled htc messaging... or did juicy find a way around that?
nope there broken.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 3d 4G
Carrier: sprint

fuzzy26 is keeping up the good workfuzzy26 is keeping up the good work

I'm gonna sit on R5 for a while....
Old 12-16-2009, 01:02 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: The Now Network

netghozt is a n00b

Is there Rss Hub in this ROM? I can't seem to find it. anyone has a Cab for it? Thanks.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

The420Dank is keeping up the good workThe420Dank is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by herbster View Post
Your welcome 420Dank, it was me that posted it...but the problem is if you shut your phone off then each morning you have to do this...lol. If you leave your phone on all the time and clean your ram daily I guess it is a workaround but otherwise remember to do it every morning.
Well I gave ya a thanks because you still did present a temp fix which I did learn was temp after resetting my phone. I usually do leave my phone on for a while so this fix should be fine for now. Was gonna tell everyone sorry for getting their hopes up.

The only other issue that I would like to see working that was working is R4 is sprint TV. Still looking for a fix for that, gonna check all the posts after mine here to see if there was something. Youtube doesn't play videos but skyfire works fine for that. With the new updates, I'm using skyfire over opera and it's working great.

Have a good day all.
Old 12-16-2009, 01:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

fzrrich is a n00b

I am having a problem charging my phone through my car charger...It shows that it is charging but continually drops or stays the same...not sure if it's the rom or not..I got two htc car chargers form ebay...also tried a usb cord/car adaptor and same outcome. Any one else with charging issues???
Old 12-16-2009, 01:55 PM
Lurker

FAST5 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by fzrrich View Post
I am having a problem charging my phone through my car charger...It shows that it is charging but continually drops or stays the same...not sure if it's the rom or not..I got two htc car chargers form ebay...also tried a usb cord/car adaptor and same outcome. Any one else with charging issues???
I had the same problem with my TP2, if you flash a different ROM and the problem persists, then you might need a new device. If you have Sprint, sign up for total equipment protection, wait 24 hours, then go in and request a new phone.

Then again, my TP2 only would charge when connected to a PC, even the A/C outlet was a no-go.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:10 PM
Regular 'Geeker

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

No issues for me charging... I'm on Juicy R3 and both PC and home chargers appear to work fine... I've also had no issues with the auto charger... speaking of R3, can anyone tell me if there is a compelling reason to move to R6 at this point? It seems like some things get fixed and then inadvertently other things get broken along the way... this happens on pretty much every ROM and I think Juicy is the best, but I have MMS working in R3, it's stable and fast... I've seen the change logs but don't feel compelled to switch quite yet...

Also, can anyone help with another issue... thread is too long to search for some terms that are common... I have not made any registry tweaks, yet the animated weather stopped working out of the blue a few days ago... can anyone tell me how to activate it again? Thx
Old 12-16-2009, 03:11 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by FAST5 View Post
I had the same problem with my TP2, if you flash a different ROM and the problem persists, then you might need a new device. If you have Sprint, sign up for total equipment protection, wait 24 hours, then go in and request a new phone.

Then again, my TP2 only would charge when connected to a PC, even the A/C outlet was a no-go.
The only time i've seen this happen was one time I installed a taskbar, didn't like it and uninstalled it.

My phone wouldn't charge anymore.

AFter soft reset it would work, although after the phone was running for a bunch of hours, it would stop working again.

I had no choice but to hard reset
Old 12-16-2009, 04:01 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC T7380

Mutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuffMutiny32 knows their stuff
Send a message via ICQ to Mutiny32 Send a message via AIM to Mutiny32 Send a message via MSN to Mutiny32 Send a message via Skype™ to Mutiny32

I've run into issues with charging if I used an older battery driver like no2chem's, as it wasn't designed for newer builds of Windos Phone.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know how to restart weather animations? I'm on R3 and don't recall making any reg tweaks or installing anything that should interfere, but animations randomly stopped a few days back...I tried searching but the term is so common and the thread is so long it was taking forever...hoping somebody has an easy solution... Thx

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development