PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2009, 10:29 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

thedoc is keeping up the good workthedoc is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol_Piet View Post
Thanks for the reply, but I don't want to reactivate HTC Messaging.. It was very painful to use in older ROMs.

I was more curious if there was a cab or reg edit that made the Messages tab open the text in the Windows style messaging interface, thus making the tab usable.
nope if there was juicy would of included it in the rom..

...a couple of pages back there is a method to use both native and Htc app simultaneously
Old 12-15-2009, 10:32 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Juicy, been meaning to post about this for a while. I tried searching this thread to see if I could find a post about BT issues being resolved but couldn't find anything obvious or quickly....

Regardless...a huge thankyou as all of my BT woes seemed to disapear around R5. Now, I missed R4 so I'm not sure exactly when this got fixed, for me at least, but my H710 headset hangs up perfectly everytime with a single press of the headset button now with R5, and R6 too. MSVC is a lot quicker to respond now too, and seems to accept my responses quicker too e.g. when I say "Yes" to a prompt I no longer need to pause before I say it so she understands me!!!

This was a huge PITA before. My bluetooth never worked reliably from day one, so this is a big plus in my books!!! Don't know what you did, but thanks!

Last edited by CovKid66; 12-15-2009 at 10:38 PM.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:28 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedoc View Post
nope if there was juicy would of included it in the rom..

...a couple of pages back there is a method to use both native and Htc app simultaneously

Ummm... where did you see this?

I keep up with this thread and I must have missed that.

There are 2 things I want to accomplish with HTC SMS enabled:

1) Have the 'All Messages' soft key take me to WM messaging instead of HTC.

2) Retain threaded SMS in WM messaging even while HTC messaging is enabled.

If someone can make these 2 things happen for me, I will be your biggest fan.

* Instead of #1, I'm also cool with a long press physical button to take me to WM messaging (like the windows button). Anyone know how to assign those long press buttons? They don't show up under SETTINGS>BUTTONS.
Old 12-15-2009, 11:46 PM

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
* Instead of #1, I'm also cool with a long press physical button to take me to WM messaging (like the windows button). Anyone know how to assign those long press buttons? They don't show up under SETTINGS>BUTTONS.
You would have to use something like the Rhodium Keyboard Controller to map a long-press key. Then search around the TP2 forum for those words and you'll find a wealth of tips and tricks for everything you can do with that app.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
You would have to use something like the Rhodium Keyboard Controller to map a long-press key. Then search around the TP2 forum for those words and you'll find a wealth of tips and tricks for everything you can do with that app.
Thanks - looks useful.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Thanks - looks useful.
And them some
Old 12-16-2009, 12:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
One better (IMHO)...NRG has a nice left softkey that triggers another screen with shortcuts like camera, notepad, gps, etc...is that cooked into his ROM, or is this a cab anywhere? I would LOVE that cab
I use this one personally. Love the color to it and the Soft-Reset ability.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=515421
Old 12-16-2009, 09:47 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications. Here you'll see a bunch of keys, but you're looking for the
{A877D65B-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408} one. Within this key, look for a dword value "AvailableOptions". Chances are it's set to 11. You need to change this to 15. This will enable all options except for the repeat. There is a way to do that, just haven't found it yet...and personally I wouldn't use it myself.

FYI, if you're curious what the other {...} keys are for, go to them one by one and look at the "Default" value. It's a string value and is used to describe what the key is for e.g. "Message: New message" is what's shown for this particular key. You'll find all of the other keys for the other notifications in the Sound and Notifications drop down e.g. New e-mail message, Reminders, etc.
any idea yet how to enable all options including repeat??

Old 12-16-2009, 10:15 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: PRO2/EVO4G
Carrier: SprinT

lipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIPlipidfats is a VIP

since htc messaging is disabled in R6, does that mean the text shortcuts on the contacts tab don't work anymore? i think this was the case if you manually disabled htc messaging... or did juicy find a way around that?
Old 12-16-2009, 10:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO (FRESH!)

tripflex is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to tripflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvilDeadFan View Post
Not sure about the headphones, but quickgps is included under tools in the start menu!

Yeah but it keeps giving me some kind of a connection error, but internet on my phone works fine. Just trying to find a working version..
Shared Hosting 20% Off Forever (Promo Code:PPCG20)

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development