PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 09:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
3 wide...7 deep would be really cool
...That's what she said.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:26 PM
What did you say?
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Mayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on repMayonesa is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
...That's what she said.

Old 12-12-2009, 09:33 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by JZ* View Post
3 wide...7 deep would be really cool
Absolutely.

using the 4 wide kinda reminded me of Mobile Shell, might be utilitarian but it's too ugly to look at everyday.....

~John
Old 12-12-2009, 10:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

The420Dank is keeping up the good workThe420Dank is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
damn i thought i had fixed ringer...

footprints will never work

i never said i fixed youtube, cuz i cant recreate the error, let alone the solution
Hey all, look I really need some help. I know some are gonna say look a few pages back or something like that but I've been looking for days and hours today. I work 40+ hours a week and I have spent a lot of time looking into this 1 issue. I've used ppcgeeks for a while and have helped many others so I'm not just a lazy moocher. If someone can just throw me a bone on this one because I'm just so dead tired and I have to get up very early for the 6th day in a row. I would really really appreciate it.

Obviously the ringer is what I'm having problems with. Some people say they are not but I don't understand how. This has been happening since R5 and I have R6 now. SMS sound wasn't working in R5 but is in R6 now. I was getting the corrupted ringtone issue in R5 but no longer is R6, just that the ringer won't actually ring when I get a call. I pretty much miss every single phone call unless I am staring at my phone and see that someone is calling. Some calls have been very important for work and I've gotten in trouble for missing some so I really need to get this working or if I wanna keep my job in order I must use a stock ROM, I don't like the other ROMs unfortunately.

Thank so much in advance if anyone can help me out and I promise to return the favor always to the community.

Dank
Old 12-12-2009, 10:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by The420Dank View Post
Hey all, look I really need some help. I know some are gonna say look a few pages back or something like that but I've been looking for days and hours today. I work 40+ hours a week and I have spent a lot of time looking into this 1 issue. I've used ppcgeeks for a while and have helped many others so I'm not just a lazy moocher. If someone can just throw me a bone on this one because I'm just so dead tired and I have to get up very early for the 6th day in a row. I would really really appreciate it.

Obviously the ringer is what I'm having problems with. Some people say they are not but I don't understand how. This has been happening since R5 and I have R6 now. SMS sound wasn't working in R5 but is in R6 now. I was getting the corrupted ringtone issue in R5 but no longer is R6, just that the ringer won't actually ring when I get a call. I pretty much miss every single phone call unless I am staring at my phone and see that someone is calling. Some calls have been very important for work and I've gotten in trouble for missing some so I really need to get this working or if I wanna keep my job in order I must use a stock ROM, I don't like the other ROMs unfortunately.

Thank so much in advance if anyone can help me out and I promise to return the favor always to the community.

Dank
What is your ringer setting set to?

Have you tried different ring tones to see if they work?

Try playing with the "quiet ring on pickup" and "pocket mode" and see if that helps.

Other than that, look into what youve installed that could be causing this because the rom is working for most people. Slight chance it could be a hardware issue.
Old 12-12-2009, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Im on That Evo 3D Level Now lol
Carrier: Sprint Evolution

Omegakai is a n00b

hey guys where is the personal information? where it ask for you name , company , and ect that is usually in settings?
Old 12-12-2009, 11:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

The420Dank is keeping up the good workThe420Dank is keeping up the good work

Quote:
What is your ringer setting set to?

Have you tried different ring tones to see if they work?

Try playing with the "quiet ring on pickup" and "pocket mode" and see if that helps.

Other than that, look into what youve installed that could be causing this because the rom is working for most people. Slight chance it could be a hardware issue.
I've tried different ringtones and still had no luck. I'll try to find those settings you mentioned, ROM is so new that I am not used to where everything is located(detailed settings and all.) Also I have also been testing on a "clean" flash without any cabs installed from my end at all whatsoever. The only cab I install is the one that Juicy automatically has come up when you first load up his ROM. I've tried so so so many different things and havn't had all my stuff back on my phone yet for quiet a while now so I could continuously test.

Thanks for your response, gonna try to mess with those settings that you showed me.
Old 12-12-2009, 11:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Verizon

pmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpmatthewsatiug is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegakai View Post
hey guys where is the personal information? where it ask for you name , company , and ect that is usually in settings?
Here's a cab that enables entering the information. But I still don't know how to make the entered data appear when the phone restarts.
Attached Files
File Type: cab juicy47_enable_owner_information.cab (1.2 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-13-2009, 01:32 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

fzrrich is a n00b

Quote:
...That's what she said.

lol
Old 12-13-2009, 01:47 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i been trying to search the the thread for the .reg files to change the recieve/send limit, i know its in here but cant find agian. i know its wap header sumthing or other.

i have a mms in the htc messaging client, click it, then hit menu to download, but its to big to download, thanks 4 any help

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development