unkellsam
PPCGeeks Regular

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by The420Dank View Post
Hey all, look I really need some help. I know some are gonna say look a few pages back or something like that but I've been looking for days and hours today. I work 40+ hours a week and I have spent a lot of time looking into this 1 issue. I've used ppcgeeks for a while and have helped many others so I'm not just a lazy moocher. If someone can just throw me a bone on this one because I'm just so dead tired and I have to get up very early for the 6th day in a row. I would really really appreciate it.

Obviously the ringer is what I'm having problems with. Some people say they are not but I don't understand how. This has been happening since R5 and I have R6 now. SMS sound wasn't working in R5 but is in R6 now. I was getting the corrupted ringtone issue in R5 but no longer is R6, just that the ringer won't actually ring when I get a call. I pretty much miss every single phone call unless I am staring at my phone and see that someone is calling. Some calls have been very important for work and I've gotten in trouble for missing some so I really need to get this working or if I wanna keep my job in order I must use a stock ROM, I don't like the other ROMs unfortunately.

Thank so much in advance if anyone can help me out and I promise to return the favor always to the community.

Dank
What is your ringer setting set to?

Have you tried different ring tones to see if they work?

Try playing with the "quiet ring on pickup" and "pocket mode" and see if that helps.

Other than that, look into what youve installed that could be causing this because the rom is working for most people. Slight chance it could be a hardware issue.