The420Dank is keeping up the good workThe420Dank is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
damn i thought i had fixed ringer...

footprints will never work

i never said i fixed youtube, cuz i cant recreate the error, let alone the solution
Hey all, look I really need some help. I know some are gonna say look a few pages back or something like that but I've been looking for days and hours today. I work 40+ hours a week and I have spent a lot of time looking into this 1 issue. I've used ppcgeeks for a while and have helped many others so I'm not just a lazy moocher. If someone can just throw me a bone on this one because I'm just so dead tired and I have to get up very early for the 6th day in a row. I would really really appreciate it.

Obviously the ringer is what I'm having problems with. Some people say they are not but I don't understand how. This has been happening since R5 and I have R6 now. SMS sound wasn't working in R5 but is in R6 now. I was getting the corrupted ringtone issue in R5 but no longer is R6, just that the ringer won't actually ring when I get a call. I pretty much miss every single phone call unless I am staring at my phone and see that someone is calling. Some calls have been very important for work and I've gotten in trouble for missing some so I really need to get this working or if I wanna keep my job in order I must use a stock ROM, I don't like the other ROMs unfortunately.

Thank so much in advance if anyone can help me out and I promise to return the favor always to the community.

Dank