PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2009, 11:21 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
damn i dunno what keeps doing this but i missed 3 calls today cuz my phone hasnt been ringing or vibrating. when i go check my sounds its still set to ring & vib and a ringtone is selected, but when i go choose another ringtone i hear nothing, i cant hear any ringtones when choosing! i click ok then i get this message

if i soft reset itll start working like normal, will ring, and allow me to choose a different ringer with a preview but something breaks randomly during the day and i wont know when until i see ive missed a call. has this happened to anyone? gotta be something i installed, if no r6 tonight i feel a hard reset is due soon tonight
i had that problem, do you have landscape manila 2.5? if you do uninstall it and everything will go back to normal

Old 12-01-2009, 11:34 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

no landscape this flash

Old 12-01-2009, 11:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Two things:

I am using SmartLock to auto lock the phone when I suspend. This works great, except there are ways around the lock, which causes problems. For instance, if I turn the phone on or slide out the keyboard, the lock screen comes up but then Manilla displays on top of it. I can then continue using the phone without unlocking, but then I can no longer get the lock to happen until I soft reset. Sometimes when this happens, I can just it the power button off and then on again and the lock screen comes on top.

Does anyone have a way to prevent the lock screen from getting burried? At least this is what I assume is happening...

Second problem I have is changing my Voicemail number. I press Phone, then Menu -> Options. I used to set this up so that it read 8565551234p9876#1. This would call voicemail, pause, then enter my pin, followed by pound and then 1 to play. It worked like a charm.

I was fiddling around with this and it worked, but something is preventing this setting from saving when I reboot the phone.

Any ideas?
Old 12-02-2009, 12:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: tp2
Carrier: verizon

gevanmccoy is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to gevanmccoy Send a message via Skype™ to gevanmccoy
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Has anyone had a problem with playing any mp3's within Kinoma Play with this rom? No issues with any of the video formats or other audio formats.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Two things:

I am using SmartLock to auto lock the phone when I suspend. This works great, except there are ways around the lock, which causes problems. For instance, if I turn the phone on or slide out the keyboard, the lock screen comes up but then Manilla displays on top of it. I can then continue using the phone without unlocking, but then I can no longer get the lock to happen until I soft reset. Sometimes when this happens, I can just it the power button off and then on again and the lock screen comes on top.

Does anyone have a way to prevent the lock screen from getting burried? At least this is what I assume is happening...

Second problem I have is changing my Voicemail number. I press Phone, then Menu -> Options. I used to set this up so that it read 8565551234p9876#1. This would call voicemail, pause, then enter my pin, followed by pound and then 1 to play. It worked like a charm.

I was fiddling around with this and it worked, but something is preventing this setting from saving when I reboot the phone.

Any ideas?
you don't need to go that long route, go into your voice mail and set that up, when you hold down 1 it dials and go straight into it........
better yet this should be already setup try it
Old 12-02-2009, 12:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
no landscape this flash
if you didnt install the landscape manila thing then try these steps:
1) turn off phone
2) remove battery
3) remove sim card
4) put back battery and turn on
5) repeat steps 1 and 2
6) put in sim card and battery and turn phone on

that should fix it. i dont know why it does but it has worked for me and my friends with tp2 who have had this problem. it seems common
Old 12-02-2009, 12:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
you don't need to go that long route, go into your voice mail and set that up, when you hold down 1 it dials and go straight into it........
better yet this should be already setup try it
Holding "1" dials voicemail, but doesn't enter the pin, pound, and 1 to play them. It just dials my phone number.

BTW - I'm on Sprint if that matters.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:19 AM
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Holding "1" dials voicemail, but doesn't enter the pin, pound, and 1 to play them. It just dials my phone number.

BTW - I'm on Sprint if that matters.
go into your voicemail and change ur setting to be able to do that I forgot I did mine a while back like 2 years now.. it si a part of the sprint voicemail that input ur password and plays your new voice mail
Old 12-02-2009, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nygel View Post
go into your voicemail and change ur setting to be able to do that I forgot I did mine a while back like 2 years now.. it si a part of the sprint voicemail that input ur password and plays your new voice mail
Thanks, I'll check that out.. but the question at hand still remains: Why doesn't this save my VM number? It worked fine on Juicy 8 for my old Touch Pro.
Old 12-02-2009, 12:44 AM
Almost a VIP

that is a new one sorry for the no answer, never had to do that

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development