View Single Post
Old 12-02-2009, 12:02 AM
Nygel
Almost a VIP

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Two things:

I am using SmartLock to auto lock the phone when I suspend. This works great, except there are ways around the lock, which causes problems. For instance, if I turn the phone on or slide out the keyboard, the lock screen comes up but then Manilla displays on top of it. I can then continue using the phone without unlocking, but then I can no longer get the lock to happen until I soft reset. Sometimes when this happens, I can just it the power button off and then on again and the lock screen comes on top.

Does anyone have a way to prevent the lock screen from getting burried? At least this is what I assume is happening...

Second problem I have is changing my Voicemail number. I press Phone, then Menu -> Options. I used to set this up so that it read 8565551234p9876#1. This would call voicemail, pause, then enter my pin, followed by pound and then 1 to play. It worked like a charm.

I was fiddling around with this and it worked, but something is preventing this setting from saving when I reboot the phone.

Any ideas?
you don't need to go that long route, go into your voice mail and set that up, when you hold down 1 it dials and go straight into it........
better yet this should be already setup try it