View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 11:21 PM
davidetkin511
Almost a VIP

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
damn i dunno what keeps doing this but i missed 3 calls today cuz my phone hasnt been ringing or vibrating. when i go check my sounds its still set to ring & vib and a ringtone is selected, but when i go choose another ringtone i hear nothing, i cant hear any ringtones when choosing! i click ok then i get this message

if i soft reset itll start working like normal, will ring, and allow me to choose a different ringer with a preview but something breaks randomly during the day and i wont know when until i see ive missed a call. has this happened to anyone? gotta be something i installed, if no r6 tonight i feel a hard reset is due soon tonight
i had that problem, do you have landscape manila 2.5? if you do uninstall it and everything will go back to normal