PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-03-2009, 03:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [11/28/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R5 (21882) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
I would be curious about this myself.

I am running Juicy R3 also (I saw no reason to go to R4 or R5). I flashed briefly to NRG LEO recently (I couldn't tell you which version it was at this point) & two hours later I was right back to Juicy.......

~John

Try the latest rom. Nrgz Leo dec 2nd 28008 build is amazingly fast. and battery burns so slow....I have 2 tp2's to see which of these custom roms have the best stability at this point.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntiemeier View Post
!!MMS UPDATE!!

OK, Thanks for all of the help everyone! I finally got it working!

See post 3761 is anyone has questions about it. I used option 1.

Hope anything i said helped...
Old 12-03-2009, 04:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work

I just want to know if Juicy's ROM is tethering safe now! I am going to flash his R5. Just a quick yes or no will do. I'm only asking because of the big issue that Mighty and Juggs fix a few weeks back! TIA
Old 12-03-2009, 04:15 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on repEGOvoruhk is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by wraith79 View Post
I just want to know if Juicy's ROM is tethering safe now! I am going to flash his R5. Just a quick yes or no will do. I'm only asking because of the big issue that Mighty and Juggs fix a few weeks back! TIA
This is what he had to say on the issue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juicy47 View Post
I don't want to lead you astray... I will never guarantee it.

If you noticed though, when the first tethering scare hit, my rom was unaffacted :P only mightymouse, NRGZ and juggalo_X had the issue
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-03-2009, 04:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S Captivate, Samsung Galaxy Tab
Carrier: Rogers

wraith79 is keeping up the good workwraith79 is keeping up the good work

thats what I needed to know! Thx
Old 12-03-2009, 04:43 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACHlLLES View Post
What and how does it actually fix?

Sending works via htc?

The MMS fix for M2.5 wouldn't even install on R5 (installation failed due to lack of sufficient system permissions.).
"If you get a "Permissions" error, that means Messaging is still open. Either close Messaging from a task manager, Or soft restart your phone, and install the CAB directly after restarting."
Old 12-03-2009, 04:55 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Sprint Evo

ACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuffACHlLLES knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
"If you get a "Permissions" error, that means Messaging is still open. Either close Messaging from a task manager, Or soft restart your phone, and install the CAB directly after restarting."
Yeah, I just read that part. It still doesn't work for me though. I'll play w/ it for a bit.

I noticed HTC messaging option is gone up top btw.

Myn's 2.2 RLS3
Netarchy-toastmod-4.21-bfs-bfq-havs-more-smartass-universal (More Aggressive Undervolting) //// Testing Ziggy471Kernel-EVO-update_signed-11052010-1609
Old 12-03-2009, 05:04 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

davidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on repdavidetkin511 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to davidetkin511

how can i get the 3g icon instead of the Ev one?

Old 12-03-2009, 05:09 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

alright, so i had the itch bad to flash a new rom so i tried mightyrom out yesterday, its great, sense2.1 is great in native landscape. but i missed my twitter tab and a whole lot of other stuff 2.5 and juicyrom bring to the table plus i wanted to try the newer opera 10 beta2 on here and see if the ram usage improved and it did! i fully restructured my xda_uc folder by numbering thanks to seeing a fellow juicy flashers screenshot and everything worked great but a few of my .regs arent installing right so i must have screwed up when i saved them, no biggie, im still waiting for one of the helpful xda_uc posts in this thread to be updated with all his reg fixes as attachements...anyway heres my problem id like to fix in the next few min...mms related

the only cab i installed to fix mms was the zenzee disable manila mms so that native wm messaging is default, i also xda_uc'ed the sms.htc reg fix (i think it applied havent verified it in the reg) but my problem is that when i go into mms options and check my gsm server settings i see 3 different sprintmmsc servers, the 3rd being selected but i cant choose a different one, nor can i add one, nor can i edit any of these. so my question is does anyone know the regedit to make these settings editable? i dont want to have to install another cab cuz i know i can get wm mms working just by checking the server settings (hell it may be working just fine now havent tested but i want to raise my sending limit to 5MB) the latest arcsoft is already cooked in and i had it working great last time but i forgot what basic things i changed

Old 12-03-2009, 05:12 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

Hidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regularHidavi is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Juicy, I hope you get to read this:

Can you make it so that the BTHCI.DLL doesn't restrict BT control inputs to just the HTC MP or WMP? It doesn't work with CorePlayer because the BTHCI.DLL steals all the input for senseui and wmp.

Thanks for all your work!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development