PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2009, 05:17 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

benman is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

any way to activate htc volume when tapping on the volume icon in the task bar?
Old 12-16-2009, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work

I already explained to people on how to activate the Htc Messaging Client where is doesnt lag and to have it that and the native client used at the same time for MMS use. A couple a pages back tells you how to fix the broken links and basically have use of you Contacts Tab where as if i isnt installed nothing really works(links are broken). Its a decent fix and i have over 100 of texts save on my phone and im not reporting any lag yet or freeze up. Try it and see if its for you before you complain here guys.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:40 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: mogul
Carrier: sprint

jryan is a n00b

just a quick, probably dumb, question. when you plug your phone in via usb to your pc and you select internet sharing, are we good to go on that without any additional charges? i know we can use the wifirouter, i just wasnt sure about tethering with the usb. it says im connected via CDMA1X.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:47 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

uhhhh, any responses from the 3 guys i sent the mass xda_uc mod to? yay or nay? do u like it or not, anything wrong, it worked well for me last night just after i sent it, i'm deing to hear from u guys

Old 12-16-2009, 10:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

unkellsam is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash23 View Post
I already explained to people on how to activate the Htc Messaging Client where is doesnt lag and to have it that and the native client used at the same time for MMS use. A couple a pages back tells you how to fix the broken links and basically have use of you Contacts Tab where as if i isnt installed nothing really works(links are broken). Its a decent fix and i have over 100 of texts save on my phone and im not reporting any lag yet or freeze up. Try it and see if its for you before you complain here guys.
Your post just brings the state back to pre R6, which is cool, but hitting "all messages" still takes you to the HTC client, not the WM client.

I don't understand how you are claiming there is no lag anymore - we are just reinstalling the same exact laggy htc messaging that Juicy removed. I tried it and its still unusable and laggy...

Its great that you created an HTC messaging cab though - big props for that and thank you. I just don't understand how its supposed to be an improvement over R5.

If we can have the default messaging be WM - ie when you click on a message it will take you to the native SMS thread and clicking "All Messages" would take you to the native one as well - and have HTC messaging enabled at the same time for viewing under profile tabs, I think we could have the best of both worlds.
Old 12-16-2009, 10:59 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EvoLTE,3D, Iphone 4s

2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep2k4mach is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 2k4mach Send a message via MSN to 2k4mach Send a message via Yahoo to 2k4mach

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash23 View Post
100txts isnt that much. i do that many usually by lunch time. get up to 500 or more in the htc messaging app and its gets laggy. every rom that features the htc messaging app has this lagginess when the txts start acculmulating
Old 12-16-2009, 11:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
uhhhh, any responses from the 3 guys i sent the mass xda_uc mod to? yay or nay? do u like it or not, anything wrong, it worked well for me last night just after i sent it, i'm deing to hear from u guys
Been away all day so hadn't had a chance, doing it now for ya bud. Will report back what I see. Thanks for the work on sharing.

Definitely like it. Will have to examine the files to see how you accomplished some of it like moving things into the folders etc. Very slick. After I soft-reset and was waiting for TF to come up screen went black and I haven't gotten it back. Am sure it will probably return after a soft-reset. But very impressive. Thanks for the hard work, I am sure others would be excited to see the customization.

Edit: Took a few soft-resets to get it to boot properly, but after that it runs very well, good memory free. Love the task manager you incorporated. Love the folders. Love it all. Very slick. Thanks for all the hard work and sharing.

Last edited by cflynt; 12-17-2009 at 12:48 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:28 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

i've gone somewhat quite, as i test 6.5.3 and venture into xip optimizations... see you on the other side
Old 12-17-2009, 12:46 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Tease, tease, tease just like your Avatar!
Old 12-17-2009, 01:31 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

lawreaga is a n00b

somebody show me where to input user information? I can't find it in this rom and lots of the games/programs I have need that info so my registration code will work

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development