PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 12:38 PM
VGhhbmtzIGZvciBwbGF5aW5nI
Pocket PC: Omnia II
Carrier: Telus

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawreaga View Post
somebody show me where to input user information? I can't find it in this rom and lots of the games/programs I have need that info so my registration code will work
See attached.
Attached Files
File Type: cab juicy47_enable_owner_information.cab (1.2 KB, 23 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:49 PM

CovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIPCovKid66 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mschmitt5 View Post
One tiny shortcoming: I want to set the notification for new e-mail to just flash the top LED -- no ring or vibrate. But the option to "Flash light for X seconds" is grayed out on the notification options on this ROM. Is there a way to restore it?
Posted earlier in the thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by CovKid66 View Post
Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\ControlPanel\Notifications. Here you'll see a bunch of keys, but you're looking for the
{A877D65B-239C-47a7-9304-0D347F580408} one. Within this key, look for a dword value "AvailableOptions". Chances are it's set to 11. You need to change this to 15. This will enable all options except for the repeat. There is a way to do that, just haven't found it yet...and personally I wouldn't use it myself.

FYI, if you're curious what the other {...} keys are for, go to them one by one and look at the "Default" value. It's a string value and is used to describe what the key is for e.g. "Message: New message" is what's shown for this particular key. You'll find all of the other keys for the other notifications in the Sound and Notifications drop down e.g. New e-mail message, Reminders, etc.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:52 PM

Anyone else experiencing a problem with the vibrate either not turning off on an alert or vibrating for a 'really' long time, or until a soft/hard button is pressed? I recall having a similar problem back on my 6800, or possibly TP.

Soft reset has not resolved the problem. Do I see a hard reset or reflash in my future It know it can't be the ROM.
Old 12-17-2009, 02:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint 4G

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
100txts isnt that much. i do that many usually by lunch time. get up to 500 or more in the htc messaging app and its gets laggy. every rom that features the htc messaging app has this lagginess when the txts start acculmulating
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Your post just brings the state back to pre R6, which is cool, but hitting "all messages" still takes you to the HTC client, not the WM client.

I don't understand how you are claiming there is no lag anymore - we are just reinstalling the same exact laggy htc messaging that Juicy removed. I tried it and its still unusable and laggy...

Its great that you created an HTC messaging cab though - big props for that and thank you. I just don't understand how its supposed to be an improvement over R5.

If we can have the default messaging be WM - ie when you click on a message it will take you to the native SMS thread and clicking "All Messages" would take you to the native one as well - and have HTC messaging enabled at the same time for viewing under profile tabs, I think we could have the best of both worlds.
Are you guys following the exact steps, flash then hard reset as if you dont follow that important part then doing what i said would be useless. I'm up to 300 txts today and still no LaG....AT all. These 2 are having issues, did anyone else try the steps, its seems that with R6, install the Client after the Rom is cook is working Way Better Than with it cooked in. And with the measures i took to make sure i installed this the cleanest way possible, right from a flash and an immediate hard reset. Please others try and give feedback if your lag is still there as I'm at 300+ txts today and still running smooth at 58%..
Old 12-17-2009, 03:51 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Was using PAM last night and all of a sudden the data stopped working kept telling me error code 68 even after soft and hard resets. Seems to work fine now. anyone have any Ideas?

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 12-17-2009, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro 2
Carrier: fido

kushki is a n00b

Hi everybody..... ot my TP2 yesterday from sprint and this is the 4th rom I have installed so far...... found this to be the best so far..... but with this weird problem..... I cant use my phone in landscape mode.....somehow manila does not shift to the landscape mode...... when i slide out the keyboard...... am I the only one with this prob.... is thr ne fix for this.... pls note i did hard reset after installin this rom as mentioned in the first post....

thanks
Old 12-17-2009, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushki View Post
Hi everybody..... ot my TP2 yesterday from sprint and this is the 4th rom I have installed so far...... found this to be the best so far..... but with this weird problem..... I cant use my phone in landscape mode.....somehow manila does not shift to the landscape mode...... when i slide out the keyboard...... am I the only one with this prob.... is thr ne fix for this.... pls note i did hard reset after installin this rom as mentioned in the first post....

thanks
Mentioned numerous times in this thread, and probably any other ROM thread using Manilla 2.5 aka Sense UI....it does not support landscape within Manilla. Only the music and pictures will display in landscape. Launch your applications and then switch to landscape.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:16 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by kash23 View Post
Are you guys following the exact steps, flash then hard reset as if you dont follow that important part then doing what i said would be useless. I'm up to 300 txts today and still no LaG....AT all. These 2 are having issues, did anyone else try the steps, its seems that with R6, install the Client after the Rom is cook is working Way Better Than with it cooked in. And with the measures i took to make sure i installed this the cleanest way possible, right from a flash and an immediate hard reset. Please others try and give feedback if your lag is still there as I'm at 300+ txts today and still running smooth at 58%..
I followed your steps perfectly and I have to say it but I've got lag. Pulling up a threaded text takes a while just like it did if it was cooked in.
Old 12-17-2009, 04:22 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2!
Carrier: Sprint

pastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularpastert33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Does anyone have a CAB to remove the top and buttom curtains? The ones I've found do not work with R6.

Thanks in advance!
Old 12-17-2009, 05:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I think I have the perfect texting solution.

If you disable the HTC app, then you can use Vito SMS-Chat for text & Arcsoft for MMS. I hid the messaging tab as there is no use for it doing it this way.

When I get a new text, SMS-Chat pops up a notification window & I can click on it to go directly into the text/conversation. All the texts are threaded/dated etc & it gives a running text count up to 160.

I get ZERO lag with SMS-Chat (unlike that POS HTC app) either with the hardware KB or with TouchPal 3.5 which is what I use most of the time.

When I want MMS, I just click a home screen email shortcut that takes me straight into ArcSoft.

~John

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development