kash23
PPCGeeks Regular

kash23 is keeping up the good workkash23 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [12/09/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R6 (21884) [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2k4mach View Post
100txts isnt that much. i do that many usually by lunch time. get up to 500 or more in the htc messaging app and its gets laggy. every rom that features the htc messaging app has this lagginess when the txts start acculmulating
Quote:
Originally Posted by unkellsam View Post
Your post just brings the state back to pre R6, which is cool, but hitting "all messages" still takes you to the HTC client, not the WM client.

I don't understand how you are claiming there is no lag anymore - we are just reinstalling the same exact laggy htc messaging that Juicy removed. I tried it and its still unusable and laggy...

Its great that you created an HTC messaging cab though - big props for that and thank you. I just don't understand how its supposed to be an improvement over R5.

If we can have the default messaging be WM - ie when you click on a message it will take you to the native SMS thread and clicking "All Messages" would take you to the native one as well - and have HTC messaging enabled at the same time for viewing under profile tabs, I think we could have the best of both worlds.
Are you guys following the exact steps, flash then hard reset as if you dont follow that important part then doing what i said would be useless. I'm up to 300 txts today and still no LaG....AT all. These 2 are having issues, did anyone else try the steps, its seems that with R6, install the Client after the Rom is cook is working Way Better Than with it cooked in. And with the measures i took to make sure i installed this the cleanest way possible, right from a flash and an immediate hard reset. Please others try and give feedback if your lag is still there as I'm at 300+ txts today and still running smooth at 58%..