PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2010, 07:34 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabindoor View Post
Anyone know why the Messaging Hotfix on the HTC Website doesn't work when downloaded? I downloaded the Touch Pro 2 Hotfix that should fix the 2016 timestamp, but it keeps giving me the error about how the phone is the wrong version. Could it be because I have a flashed ROM? Thanks.
if you read it said "ONLY FOR STOCK ROMS"
IF YOU ON A CUSTOM ROM USE zIGGY'S until it get compile for custom roms
Old 01-15-2010, 07:43 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro and Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Am I the only one having an issue with the power not going off after tapping the power button?

Sorry to say, but sounds like it. Are you meaning tapping the button to shut the screen off? Which for me works, or holding the button to get the popup to shut phone off? Which again seems to work for me.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

muzicman82 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to muzicman82 Send a message via MSN to muzicman82 Send a message via Yahoo to muzicman82 Send a message via Skype™ to muzicman82

Quote:
Originally Posted by cflynt View Post
Sorry to say, but sounds like it. Are you meaning tapping the button to shut the screen off? Which for me works, or holding the button to get the popup to shut phone off? Which again seems to work for me.
Just tapping to shut the screen off. I tap and nothing happens. After repeated taps, and a delay of 1-5 seconds, the screen will go off. It will wake up immediately with a single tap, and sometimes after that the screen with flicker on and off like it is catching up with my earlier taps, but it NEVER goes off instantly with just one tap.

I did not have this issue with R7. I will wipe and try R8 again and report back.
Old 01-15-2010, 08:50 PM
Almost a VIP
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzicman82 View Post
Just tapping to shut the screen off. I tap and nothing happens. After repeated taps, and a delay of 1-5 seconds, the screen will go off. It will wake up immediately with a single tap, and sometimes after that the screen with flicker on and off like it is catching up with my earlier taps, but it NEVER goes off instantly with just one tap.

I did not have this issue with R7. I will wipe and try R8 again and report back.
sounds like you need to hard reset and pay close attention to the cabs you installed, possibly try to download the ROM again, could just be a bad port on your half
Old 01-15-2010, 11:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

CaVleX is a n00b

Is it me or is there no way to get to the traditional system settings? Cant find it anywhere. Settings tab from start menu takes me directly to settings tab on touch flo and I cant get to the settings that align screen and change font size?
Old 01-16-2010, 12:01 AM
N00b
Carrier: VZW

dbrown2 is just getting started

I am sorry.. I am sure I am missing something.. But I just updated to R8 and can't seem to find how to run provisioning for VZW. Any suggestions?

Never mind. Fixed by re-flashing R8 again. Not sure why it did not show up the first time.. But all is good.

Last edited by dbrown2; 01-16-2010 at 12:21 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 12:18 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

codom2000 is a n00b

which attachments works for R8 so mms can work? Thanks.

Last edited by codom2000; 01-16-2010 at 01:09 AM.
Old 01-16-2010, 01:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can anyone can confirm that fpsece works on juicy r8 id be glad to give it a spin
Old 01-16-2010, 02:35 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaVleX View Post
Is it me or is there no way to get to the traditional system settings? Cant find it anywhere. Settings tab from start menu takes me directly to settings tab on touch flo and I cant get to the settings that align screen and change font size?
its you...

but anyways go to settings tab, then there will be a right softkey "menu" i think, tap that, click all settings... BAM
Old 01-16-2010, 02:41 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbrown2 View Post
I am sorry.. I am sure I am missing something.. But I just updated to R8 and can't seem to find how to run provisioning for VZW. Any suggestions?

Never mind. Fixed by re-flashing R8 again. Not sure why it did not show up the first time.. But all is good.
even thou you got it figured out... i thought i would let you know,and others, it will always be there after a flash. it just sumtimes gets hidden in the background if not pressed right away. it should be in the task manager...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development