PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-20-2010, 06:34 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
Oh kjhadfield..... first yes offer your opinion im a intellectual so i value peoples thoughts and opinions, second its is an obvious to know it would break the quick text feature you removed the texting functioning app, but all other commands in the people tab worked for me. thirdly i dont know your background or mindset but when i site grown a$$ man i am referring to his age and his knowledge in the question given not his manhood. That was never in play, so where you went with that is beyond me.

Again please read fully before you debate something not meant for you to debate, please continue to offer opinions because again two heads are better than 1, so offer an OPINION but my QUESTION was given to juicy. If i wanted to pm i would have, its a button click away. Thanks thou. lol
1)you value ppl's thoughts & opinions-BS, cuz thats all we been doing, giving you our thoughts an opinions on the dam issue. has any1 of us said "NO" to your freaking question NO (your question was "can you(juicy) disable htc messaging in r9?") so has any1 said "NO"? has any1 said "yes"? NO, NOBODY HAS SAID EITHER YES OR NO B/C WE CANT ANSWER FOR JUICY, AS WE ARE NOT HIM, DUH! so b/c we havent said yes or no, how did we answer for him? or have we just been giving you our opinions/thoughts? (which you say you dont mind, so whats w/ this back in forth skit?)

2)what does the other commands in ppl tab have to do w/ the quick txt being disabled? doesnt help if thats how we have it, to txt that is.

3)i know what the hell you mean by grown as man, (that he is "grown" an "adult") hence me using manhood(in general) cuz i never refered to him not being "grown" or a "man":
Main Entry: man·hood
Pronunciation: \ˈman-ˌhu̇d\
Function: noun
Date: 13th century
3 : the condition of being an adult male as distinguished from a child or female
i guess to me its 1 in the same. that is being "grown" and an "adult"

4)you say read fully before you debate sumthing not meant for me to debate? if it wasnt meant to debate PM (PERIOD) but then agian all we been doing is giving you OUR OPINIONS (PERIOD)

so is the real problem you didnt like my opinions? you have to have the last word? (i'll admit thats me too) i think the biggest problem here is you confused our opinions/thoughts for "answering for juicy", its ok simple mistake.

i'd like to appoligize, on my behalf, to all the forum, for the wasted posts.
i'm sorry for feeding the fire, i'll hold back.
Old 01-20-2010, 06:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmknJoe View Post
Man, does this thread ever suck.

No kidding!! (& I'm not even running this ROM anymore, but I was trying to see if a few problems where fixed but how would you know from this asinine thread??)

~John
Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: hTC touch-pro 2!
Carrier: sprint

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you know this has been an on going battle between users; the ones that dont mind the htc messaging and then the ones that complain that its not perfect. well the thing is when in r6 he disabled it, it also caused all kind of issues w/ the fact it broke other things such as the pple tab.

so really why disable 1 thing just to break another. thats pointless. expecially when you can install the cab to disable. and i have never been 1 to say if you dont like it then there are other roms, well the truth is the truth, if you dont like it there are other roms or better yet being a programmer as yourself, make 1.

in the end its really up to juicy but honestly this is a 2.5 sense rom which will have sum issues compared to 2.1, so...

now you have 4cents
Dag I didnt know that kjhadfield meant juicy in some language that i dont know, I asked juicy not kjhadfield not lipidfats or anyone else now i do respect your opinions but i didnt ask for your answer to the question. Now although to some it broke the people tab it didnt break mine and r6 again (like i said in my first message to juicy) is the most stable that i came across now again i do hear your opinions it is an open forum but if juicy says no then its no but to answer

"i have never been 1 to say if you dont like it then there are other roms, well the truth is the truth, if you dont like it there are other roms or better yet being a programmer as yourself, make 1."

means you are speaking for juicy, now last time i checked juicy is a grown A$$ man if he wants to say no or say anything then i will have to a solution to HIS answer not kjhadfield or lipidfats but continue to offer your opinions on questions not given to either one of you i dont mind the banter.
g-d this thread is filled with so many stupid posts,

GUYS, PLEAASE,
if u can't say it nice or don't know, or don't care or aren't the one being asked then DON'T POST! so simple saves u aggravation (1less stupid post) and the other aggravation (
1less stupid post!)
really its pathetic!
Old 01-20-2010, 07:33 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

hey guys the issue with the weather in the middle of the clock on the home tab is caused by the BG4ALL.....im gonna keep testing to try and find a new one

Old 01-20-2010, 07:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

ok i have been finding lots of keyboard bugs, texts internet email.
also, startup takes a loooong time by me? anyone else??
in general the best part is the smooth scrolling, no rom can match that the internet the pictures, really gr8!
anyone else have similiar issues??
Old 01-20-2010, 07:41 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro 2

imtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regularimtjnotu is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee91 View Post

in general the best part is the smooth scrolling, no rom can match that the internet the pictures, really gr8!
did u hard reset after flashing?
Old 01-20-2010, 08:05 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by imtjnotu
Quote:

did u hard reset after flashing?
is that to say you are not having these issues?...
yes i obviously hard reset
Old 01-20-2010, 08:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

baalho is just getting started

flashed the latest rom two days ago, time to try another one
Old 01-20-2010, 08:39 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:

what kinda kb bugs; i havent noticed anything there. and w/ txt is it when you tap message in message tab and quickly open kb? or sumthing else? i have heard of that w/ the txt n kb opening (i dont usually open kb 4 quick txt thou.) the only thing i have noticed every once in awhile is opera closes sumtimes when i hit the back soft key. but other than that its gud.

although its strange as i was having a lot of issues b4 when i 1st flashed hard reset an another hard reset didnt fix it. so i decided to download the rom agian (w/ the mirror) and reflashed then hard reset and all those issues i had where gone. so maybe 4 me it was a bad download. maybe 4 you too?
Old 01-20-2010, 08:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: verizon

twobeaglesjtj is just getting started

Anyone have a problem when synching with activesync that some of you appointments are off by a day. In outlook it will be say the 7th and when you sync that apt is on the 6th....Its weird because it is not all of the apt that are doing that...any ideas???? This is the only time this has happened using this Rom...other than that I love it!!!!!!!!!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development