View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 07:20 PM
dee91
PPCGeeks Regular

dee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardee91 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Wirelessly posted (Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35541; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you know this has been an on going battle between users; the ones that dont mind the htc messaging and then the ones that complain that its not perfect. well the thing is when in r6 he disabled it, it also caused all kind of issues w/ the fact it broke other things such as the pple tab.

so really why disable 1 thing just to break another. thats pointless. expecially when you can install the cab to disable. and i have never been 1 to say if you dont like it then there are other roms, well the truth is the truth, if you dont like it there are other roms or better yet being a programmer as yourself, make 1.

in the end its really up to juicy but honestly this is a 2.5 sense rom which will have sum issues compared to 2.1, so...

now you have 4cents
Dag I didnt know that kjhadfield meant juicy in some language that i dont know, I asked juicy not kjhadfield not lipidfats or anyone else now i do respect your opinions but i didnt ask for your answer to the question. Now although to some it broke the people tab it didnt break mine and r6 again (like i said in my first message to juicy) is the most stable that i came across now again i do hear your opinions it is an open forum but if juicy says no then its no but to answer

"i have never been 1 to say if you dont like it then there are other roms, well the truth is the truth, if you dont like it there are other roms or better yet being a programmer as yourself, make 1."

means you are speaking for juicy, now last time i checked juicy is a grown A$$ man if he wants to say no or say anything then i will have to a solution to HIS answer not kjhadfield or lipidfats but continue to offer your opinions on questions not given to either one of you i dont mind the banter.
g-d this thread is filled with so many stupid posts,

GUYS, PLEAASE,
if u can't say it nice or don't know, or don't care or aren't the one being asked then DON'T POST! so simple saves u aggravation (1less stupid post) and the other aggravation (
1less stupid post!)
really its pathetic!