View Single Post
Old 01-20-2010, 06:34 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: + [ROM] [01/13/10] JUICY ROM (21889.5.0.87) [Landscape Sense UI] [XDA UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgnupe2 View Post
Oh kjhadfield..... first yes offer your opinion im a intellectual so i value peoples thoughts and opinions, second its is an obvious to know it would break the quick text feature you removed the texting functioning app, but all other commands in the people tab worked for me. thirdly i dont know your background or mindset but when i site grown a$$ man i am referring to his age and his knowledge in the question given not his manhood. That was never in play, so where you went with that is beyond me.

Again please read fully before you debate something not meant for you to debate, please continue to offer opinions because again two heads are better than 1, so offer an OPINION but my QUESTION was given to juicy. If i wanted to pm i would have, its a button click away. Thanks thou. lol
1)you value ppl's thoughts & opinions-BS, cuz thats all we been doing, giving you our thoughts an opinions on the dam issue. has any1 of us said "NO" to your freaking question NO (your question was "can you(juicy) disable htc messaging in r9?") so has any1 said "NO"? has any1 said "yes"? NO, NOBODY HAS SAID EITHER YES OR NO B/C WE CANT ANSWER FOR JUICY, AS WE ARE NOT HIM, DUH! so b/c we havent said yes or no, how did we answer for him? or have we just been giving you our opinions/thoughts? (which you say you dont mind, so whats w/ this back in forth skit?)

2)what does the other commands in ppl tab have to do w/ the quick txt being disabled? doesnt help if thats how we have it, to txt that is.

3)i know what the hell you mean by grown as man, (that he is "grown" an "adult") hence me using manhood(in general) cuz i never refered to him not being "grown" or a "man":
Main Entry: man·hood
Pronunciation: \ˈman-ˌhu̇d\
Function: noun
Date: 13th century
3 : the condition of being an adult male as distinguished from a child or female
i guess to me its 1 in the same. that is being "grown" and an "adult"

4)you say read fully before you debate sumthing not meant for me to debate? if it wasnt meant to debate PM (PERIOD) but then agian all we been doing is giving you OUR OPINIONS (PERIOD)

so is the real problem you didnt like my opinions? you have to have the last word? (i'll admit thats me too) i think the biggest problem here is you confused our opinions/thoughts for "answering for juicy", its ok simple mistake.

i'd like to appoligize, on my behalf, to all the forum, for the wasted posts.
i'm sorry for feeding the fire, i'll hold back.