PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2010, 08:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

daytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardaytona283 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[23563\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
ok verizon users on this rom,i wanna know how many of you use visual voicemail and vz navigator?? i use neither and i ask because of the provisioning........lot of real estate gets ate up there and was wondering if ppl actually use those apps at all,vzw users please comment
I do not use either of the applications mentioned.

Freeing up real estate would be wonderful
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 10:19 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Guys my phone drops the call after about 4 to 5 mins in the conversation.

Is this a known problem or am I once again the only one experiencing this? Should I try reflashing? What do you guys think?

Thanks

Old 11-16-2010, 10:24 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Guys my phone drops the call after about 4 to 5 mins in the conversation.

Is this a known problem or am I once again the only one experiencing this? Should I try reflashing? What do you guys think?

Thanks
i been a tester since before the rom's first release and never had this issue nor do i recall seeing anybody post about it,has it been doing this since the flash or is this a issue that is just now surfacing??

also check your pm in bout 5 min's in regards to your request in s2w's thread

Old 11-16-2010, 10:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
i been a tester since before the rom's first release and never had this issue nor do i recall seeing anybody post about it,has it been doing this since the flash or is this a issue that is just now surfacing??

also check your pm in bout 5 min's in regards to your request in s2w's thread
Idk I think it just happened yesterday! and I was getting exremely annoyed and almost broke my phone. Im kind of a hot head. haha

Ok thanks for the feedback.

Im going to try another flashdance and see if that helps
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:22 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
ok verizon users on this rom,i wanna know how many of you use visual voicemail and vz navigator?? i use neither and i ask because of the provisioning........lot of real estate gets ate up there and was wondering if ppl actually use those apps at all,vzw users please comment
I don't use either of them. I use Bing for navigation, and VVM (last I tried) only plays through the speaker so that's a no-go for me on that.
Old 11-16-2010, 11:34 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

@Sharkie
Hey man I just saw this over at XDA. Looks like Co0kie just released the final version of CHT 2.0

[Manila][12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released - xda-developers
Old 11-16-2010, 12:24 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
@Sharkie
Hey man I just saw this over at XDA. Looks like Co0kie just released the final version of CHT 2.0

[Manila][12-Nov-2010] Co0kie's Home Tab v2.0.0 - Final Released - xda-developers
Yep, already been cookin' with it. Straightup and kjhadfield already have betas of v2.0 r1 with CHT v2.0.0 Final in it. So far they both say it fast and stable as a mother! Probably be releasing it this weekend. I just gotta figure out where I'm going to host them.

On that note, to everyone...

VBN Files is no more. So, for one, none of the ROM links in the 1st post will work now, and for two, KD-Font doesn't work as it can't connect to the server (cuz there isn't one at the moment). Kliptik is working hard on getting KD-Font moved so it should be up and running soon.

Stay tuned to either here or one of his threads for more info...
Old 11-16-2010, 07:06 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Yep, already been cookin' with it. Straightup and kjhadfield already have betas of v2.0 r1 with CHT v2.0.0 Final in it. So far they both say it fast and stable as a mother! Probably be releasing it this weekend. I just gotta figure out where I'm going to host them.

On that note, to everyone...

VBN Files is no more. So, for one, none of the ROM links in the 1st post will work now, and for two, KD-Font doesn't work as it can't connect to the server (cuz there isn't one at the moment). Kliptik is working hard on getting KD-Font moved so it should be up and running soon.

Stay tuned to either here or one of his threads for more info...
I jsut got a server nailed down, now I'm the process of setting it up properly, uploading the files, and then getting a program update released.

@Sharkie
I'll keep you in the loop on an ETA for KD-Font. Shouldn't be too long at all!
Old 11-17-2010, 01:54 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

1) KD-Font is back is business!! Visit his thread (link is in the 1st post) for more info.

2) Straightup27 had asked me about the icons in the Music and People sub-tabs. Sense 2018 uses different files for the icons that sit on top of the slider in these sub-tabs. So if you're using an older transparent slider of some sort you will probably have a double image in these tabs. Along with the actual slider images, most of the transparent slider cabs also have in them the files for the icons that sit on top of the slider that have been made transparent so that you don't get that double image. So if you're using a transparent slider cab made for Sense 2.5.2016 or lower they work fine, Sense 2.5.2018 (maybe 2017, not sure never used it) or higher will not have these newer files in them. I've made a cab with these newer files that I've made transparent. It's posted at the bottom.

It's NOT a transparent slider cab, only a few needed files to be used in conjunction with a transparent slider cab on my ROM or any other ROM using 2018 or higher Core files.

The funny thing is that Straightup27 PMed me a pic of an indiviual contact page so I could see the icon overlay. I grabbed some of the files that I thought were these from my Core 2018 files but they only work on the Music and People sub-tabs, but not an individual contact sub-tab. So I looked in my People 2011 package (People 2011 is faster than all the rest. I don't care what anyone says, I've tried them all and they all [except 2011] slow down the slider ) and there were the individual contact sub-tab slider icon images. This is odd to me because it seems like a transparent slider cab would have included these files since it's a 2011 package.

In any event, I've included these files. They may not be necessary with some cabs, I'm not sure. I don't use transparent sliders. Even if they aren't necessary, they will only overwrite your transparent files with another set of transparent files. No harm done.

This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-17-2010, 11:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic Touch 4G
Carrier: Spint

Maxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsMaxx134 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Yep, already been cookin' with it. Straightup and kjhadfield already have betas of v2.0 r1 with CHT v2.0.0 Final in it. So far they both say it fast and stable as a mother! Probably be releasing it this weekend. ...
Thats good news.
I hope it is better because when I was playn with CHT editor and CHT-S,
I encountered an SOD on overclock problem.
Somehow I had the proximity sensor on all the time, not just 4 calls.
This caused the unit to turn on & off every time my hand got close to sensor,
even after phone turned off and locked.
This in turn also caused SOD when overclocked...

So if anyone has this problem, Go here:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila
"CHT.State.ProximityRelight"=dword:00000000
Make shure put to zero.
Check also:
"CHT.State.ProximityActivate"=dword:00000000
Not as important, but check that is at zero as well.

Also, sadly when selecting/activating button "proximity backlight off" in when in CHT editor lockscreen settings...
It also occasionally causes same SOD problem.
This setting is a nice feature when locked & just put in your pocket you dont have to turn unit off as well, since it then does it for you when locked.

Anyway it can be turned off thru CHT settings,
but if you are curious to know it is located here:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\HTC\Manila
"CHT.Lock.ProximityBacklightOff"=dword:0000000 1
If activated, it is set at 1.
Remember it was only a problem if I overclocked.

Hopefully this is just a problem I had.
I'm still on your 2.0 as I so busy to flash whole week
Got used to it

Last edited by Maxx134; 11-18-2010 at 03:33 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development