PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2010, 11:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

That's good... But you know your going to flash again, do you task 29?
Old 09-05-2010, 11:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: Update[8-29-10-Hybrid v2.0]★SharkieROM★Generic\Sprint[23563\21911 BETA][Sense2016

yeah, not as often I should, but I do.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:09 PM
Regular 'Geeker

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
yeah, not as often I should, but I do.
I would task 29 it, clear out some of the BS in device thats left over from other Roms like 6.5 and re-boot again just to know that you cleared everything out.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Diamond

markdb77 is a n00b
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Phone is not ringing when call is received.

Is there a problem with the installed ringtones?

after soft reset, my selected ringtone reverts back to the original Windows Phone ringtone...
Old 09-05-2010, 11:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you could always pop out the sd then connect to pc via adaptor then pop back into the phone, if it didnt boot up
Duh! Great idea! Why didn't I think of that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
thats good it booted, kinda puts your stomach in a knot waiting huh?

just a quick question...you ever thought of doing a standard version of your rom: meaning keeping the overall theme but taking out added apps? example: ark (i use mmtaskmanager), t commander/resco and the like. (just keeping the bare min. stock) plus maybe a few like the psshut (i dont use this but i like the backround/theme you put on it) i also like the sms theme bubbles which is what made me take a look in the 1st place
I have thought of that briefly. Once I get the next version of my ROMs released. I will think about it more. Shoot me a PM when you have time of what exactly it is you'd like to see removed and I'll see what I can put together for you, after my next release.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:14 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by markdb77 View Post
Phone is not ringing when call is received.

Is there a problem with the installed ringtones?

after soft reset, my selected ringtone reverts back to the original Windows Phone ringtone...
This HAS to be something you've done. No one else has had/reported this problem. Speaking of Task 29, have you done it lately or flashed to stock lately?

Don't know what else to tell you. It's not a bug with the ROM or I would have heard about it by now.

As soon as I flash back to my ROM, I'll test this area out, but I'm sure it'll be fine...
Old 09-05-2010, 11:22 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
This HAS to be something you've done. No one else has had/reported this problem. Speaking of Task 29, have you done it lately or flashed to stock lately?

Don't know what else to tell you. It's not a bug with the ROM or I would have heard about it by now.

As soon as I flash back to my ROM, I'll test this area out, but I'm sure it'll be fine...
+1 to that... never heard of any ROM doing that.
Old 09-05-2010, 11:36 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Well when I first flashed, the SMS tone was R2-D2. After a couple soft resets, it reverted to the standard WM sms sound.

Not entirely sure, but maybe after I ran Carrier Provisioning...?
Old 09-05-2010, 11:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker

If your having any luck with memery... Why not release a light a light ROM, I'm sure you'll kill the bug ( eating your memery ) But you don't have that most different from other ROMs, but you have to find out what APP is eating the memery. I'm sure you narrow it down like you did the dialer problem... If so have you had any luck finding the memery sucker or suckers... Because it can be more than one that's doing it.
Old 09-06-2010, 12:48 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Duh! Great idea! Why didn't I think of that!
no worries

Quote:
I have thought of that briefly. Once I get the next version of my ROMs released. I will think about it more. Shoot me a PM when you have time of what exactly it is you'd like to see removed and I'll see what I can put together for you, after my next release.
right on brother

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development