PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 04:41 PM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
right here:

ST Sprint SharkieROM v1.1

DOWNLOADS

Sorry to all about the confusion in downloads. It's been a rough couple of days as far as that goes. Once I get everything up and running on the new server, I will organize things better in the 1st post.
Thanks man I ended up downloading that one out of a guess so Im good to go!!! Im about to see whether I will become a Sharkie fan. I will post back soon brotha!!

Edit: Are there any known bugs?

Old 08-15-2010, 04:45 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngpro83 View Post
Thanks man I ended up downloading that one out of a guess so Im good to go!!! Im about to see whether I will become a Sharkie fan or not. I will post back soon brotha!!
I appreciate you trying me out. I look forward to your feedback. I can't say that you'll leave Vinn for me, but a lot of his users have said they like my ROM as well. Perhaps he and I have similiar tastes. I can't say as I've never flashed his ROM, but he's the man so it's a great compliment to hear from his users.

Quote:
Edit: Are there any known bugs?
There are a few issues. Check the first post under "Graphic Bugs" and "Known Issues" for more info. on them.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-15-2010 at 04:47 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:48 PM
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I appreciate you trying me out. I look forward to your feedback. I can't say that you'll leave Vinn for me, but a lot of his users have said they like my ROM as well. Perhaps he and I have similiar tastes. I can't say as I've never flashed his ROM, but he's the man so it's a great compliment to hear from his users.
LOL!! A Humble cook!! I love it!! I will definitely flash now regardless to my skepticism! I love the attitude. Flashing now!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-15-2010, 04:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Quote:
LOL!! A Humble cook!! I love it!! I will definitely flash now regardless to my skepticism! I love the attitude. Flashing now!!
You won't be disappointed, Its go make you go.... Yeaaaaaahhhhh that's WHAT-IT-DO! LMFAO
Old 08-15-2010, 05:24 PM
337 L.V.

LOL....Man off first go around I liked it! It was undeniably fast!! I loved that part. The thing I was a little shaky getting used to was the constant vibration. Everything I touched vibrated. Not a biggie as that can be adjusted. The aesthetics are GREAT!!!! I was really impressed. The icons were not my taste but I have something to fix that as well. So my only question is...Is there a cab to get the 3 row start menu back?? And is there a way to avoid xda from autoloading?? I have my xda set for another ROM and it just installed all these unneeded apps. i.e. Sprint MMS. LOL. I personally changed my pagepool to 14, but that really isnt a big deal. I tried it with 0 and 14 just seems a little more snappier. All in all I give this a ROM a 10 out of 10. Nothing major that got me from first glance. The ROM is good enough for me to give it a go for a few days just to see how it holds up after my test beating!! Great work Sharkie!! Ill have to add your ROM page to my browser favorites!! You just made my top 5 cooks list. Also the text message ringtone was hilarious!! I was like WTF?? I love it!! Great work man! CAnt wait till you get down packed enough to make your ROM flawless!! i.e. The bugs you mention in your first post.
Old 08-15-2010, 05:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
I can live with the start icon ( Just poking around with wallpaper) And yeah Resco file opens, This ROM is pretty Solid. Sharkie
How do you change the text on the softkeys?
Old 08-15-2010, 05:31 PM
337 L.V.

Is there a way to change the SharkieROMtm in the top left corner of the home screen?
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
LOL....Man off first go around I liked it! It was undeniably fast!! I loved that part. The thing I was a little shaky getting used to was the constant vibration. Everything I touched vibrated. Not a biggie as that can be adjusted. The aesthetics are GREAT!!!! I was really impressed. The icons were not my taste but I have something to fix that as well. So my only question is...Is there a cab to get the 3 row start menu back?? And is there a way to avoid xda from autoloading?? I have my xda set for another ROM and it just installed all these unneeded apps. i.e. Sprint MMS. LOL. I personally changed my pagepool to 14, but that really isnt a big deal. I tried it with 0 and 14 just seems a little more snappier. All in all I give this a ROM a 10 out of 10. Nothing major that got me from first glance. The ROM is good enough for me to give it a go for a few days just to see how it holds up after my test beating!! Great work Sharkie!! Ill have to add your ROM page to my browser favorites!! You just made my top 5 cooks list. Also the text message ringtone was hilarious!! I was like WTF?? I love it!! Great work man! CAnt wait till you get down packed enough to make your ROM flawless!! i.e. The bugs you mention in your first post.
Glad to hear the good reviews. Yes, there is a way for me to cook XDA UC to not auto boot, but I'm not sure about a .cab or regedit to do so after the fact. I'll look around on that. In the meantime, even though it's a pain, you could just move that stuff out of your XDA UC folder to a XDA UC 2 folder or something like that.

As far as a 3 row start menu .cab, I'm sure that there is. I'll look around for that and if not, perhaps I can make one for you. I'll keep you posted on that progress.

Thanks again for the great review! It means a lot!
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Is there a way to change the SharkieROMtm in the top left corner of the home screen?
Personalizer in the System Tools folder
Old 08-15-2010, 05:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao511 View Post
How do you change the text on the softkeys?
KD-Font in the System Tools folder.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development