View Single Post
Old 08-15-2010, 05:24 PM
youngpro83
337 L.V.

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

LOL....Man off first go around I liked it! It was undeniably fast!! I loved that part. The thing I was a little shaky getting used to was the constant vibration. Everything I touched vibrated. Not a biggie as that can be adjusted. The aesthetics are GREAT!!!! I was really impressed. The icons were not my taste but I have something to fix that as well. So my only question is...Is there a cab to get the 3 row start menu back?? And is there a way to avoid xda from autoloading?? I have my xda set for another ROM and it just installed all these unneeded apps. i.e. Sprint MMS. LOL. I personally changed my pagepool to 14, but that really isnt a big deal. I tried it with 0 and 14 just seems a little more snappier. All in all I give this a ROM a 10 out of 10. Nothing major that got me from first glance. The ROM is good enough for me to give it a go for a few days just to see how it holds up after my test beating!! Great work Sharkie!! Ill have to add your ROM page to my browser favorites!! You just made my top 5 cooks list. Also the text message ringtone was hilarious!! I was like WTF?? I love it!! Great work man! CAnt wait till you get down packed enough to make your ROM flawless!! i.e. The bugs you mention in your first post.

This post has been thanked 2 times.