PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2010, 08:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrowa2 View Post
Sharkie... I gotta tell you, I've tried a multitude of ROM's, most recently Xpress clean, and NRG before that. NRG was visually appealing, but quite unstable, Xpress and others such as Mighty, Mr. X etc, are stable but visually boring. Your ROM has the best of both worlds, and I'm very happy to have found it.
uumm... WOW! That's awesome, I like to think so. I'm glad you agree. That was my goal.
Quote:
Only a few visual glitches here and there, and you might want to add a shortcut for com manager in programs, and take a look at the non-functional "lock device" quick link. I'll be looking forward to updates. Keep up the good work!
Hadn't thought about adding a shortcut for comm manager in programs... Great idea! As a chef, that's the problem with never flashing other ROMs, I just miss some good ideas. I should work on that. Luckily for me, there are people like you that help me out. I shall definitely include this in the next update! Thanks

I hadn't ever used this non-functional lock device before... what a P.O.S. How odd that it was never noticed till now. Will look into it. Doesn't sound too difficult to fix. Thanks for catching it! Glad to have you aboard, you're a definite plus to the thread! Hope your stay is a long one

Which ROM are you on by the way?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-18-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:08 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[8-15-10]★SharkieROM★-Generic\Sprint-[23563][Sense only (2016)][CHT\Standar

@Sharkie

Is Sense CFC Compressed or Uncompressed in this ROM? I'm gonna give it a go with the GTX theme in a few days, and need to know if I need Compressed or not.

Thanks!

Getting ready to flash here very shortly.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:10 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoryNat View Post
Just came back from a 3 day business trip. Rom ran great the entire time. Bing navigation, slacker radio, texting, work push mail, picture mail, browser, galarm, watching divx movies on the plane, turning airplane mode on and off - all worked great.

No SODs and only one lockup - caused by my crappy Lotus Notes Traveler app.

Really nice job Sharkie.
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! Sounds like a great test of my ROM! I'm glad to have come out of it victorious!!! Thanks so much for the report! and Welcome Home! Nice cool evening for us here.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:12 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
@Sharkie

Is Sense CFC Compressed or Uncompressed in this ROM? I'm gonna give it a go with the GTX theme in a few days, and need to know if I need Compressed or not.

Thanks!

Getting ready to flash here very shortly.
Uncompressed. I feel that more mods work with that than with CFC compressed.

Since one of my goals was for the user to be able to customize as much as he\she prefers, I went with uncompressed.

Can't wait for the feedback on that one!

Oh and I gotta see some screenies of it!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-18-2010 at 08:17 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:53 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

CHT Lock Screen Fix?

Quote:
"...and take a look at the non-functional 'lock device' quick link. I'll be looking forward to updates. Keep up the good work!"
Try this cab I made from the file found in this line of the 1st post in the CHT thread.

"Lock quick link will not lock the default lockscreen -> download fix"

It worked for me.

If it works for everyone else, I will add it to the 1st post, and definitely include the fix in the next release.

Edit: Added to 1st post!

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-18-2010 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 08:57 PM
acs tester
Pocket PC: diamond/tp1/tp2/MoFo/touch 4g
Carrier: ppcgeeks/sprint

darren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation leveldarren.wlsn1 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via MSN to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Yahoo to darren.wlsn1 Send a message via Skype™ to darren.wlsn1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
thank you sir!! it means a lot to me to know i may have helped a bit,but it has been truly an honor since day 1!! you have my dedication and devotion as a chef and as a friend! you know i will do anything i can to help whenever i can! THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

@mcluvnthebetapimp do keep us posted brother! hope all is well on the beta,and if you need anything ever just hit me on twitter or send me a email,again i thank you for all the titanium files,gonna try it on my next off day!! you rock

speaking of the rom and where it is going and ect. i would like to take time to give a HUGE THANKS TO darren.wlsn1,he has really really helped out with suggestions,fixes,cabs,packages and the whole 9 yards!! but not only here i may mention as well all over this site,he has helped me with devices he hasn't owned,countless links provided and a wealth of knowledge i have gained by watching and reading his post in my short time with ppc's,i wouldn't know half as much as i know were it not for ppl like him,just want you to know all you do is appreciated sir! greatly!!!

so to all our friends here don't hesitate to slap our chef and darren.wlsn1 a thank you if they have helped you out or ect. hitting the thanks button goes a long way whether you know it or not,showing a lil appreciation is always a + guys

not saying nobody does just throwing it out there!!
wow, thanx bro for the words. love to help and try to make things little smoother for peeps.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
+1 on that! That's the reason I'm soooooo honored that he has tried my ROM and visits this thread frequently. Yes, thanks darren for all that you do!
thanx bro, wish i could cook though. imo you guys(cooks) have tons of talent to be able to do what you do. im looking for the opera stuff now.

Last edited by darren.wlsn1; 08-18-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 09:26 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Don't ever buy a boot-leg screen protector... The one I had got some mess up, I went to pull it off ( some much glue ) and the whole face came off. F**K!! So I put it back together, cleaned it up AND NO TOUCH- FLO. Just hard keys word, just thought I'd share that with y'all. Get a new one Friday
Old 08-18-2010, 09:34 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobbyblack View Post
Don't ever buy a boot-leg screen protector... The one I had got some mess up, I went to pull it off ( some much glue ) and the whole face came off. F**K!! So I put it back together, cleaned it up AND NO TOUCH- FLO. Just hard keys word, just thought I'd share that with y'all. Get a new one Friday
You gettin' a TP2 again?
Old 08-18-2010, 09:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch pro 2/ EPic
Carrier: sprint

bobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuffbobbyblack knows their stuff

Yeah... Its free
Old 08-18-2010, 09:52 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

@ Bobbyblack - Sweet! That means you'll still be hanging around!

@ Everyone -
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Try this cab I made from the file found in this line of the 1st post in the CHT thread.

"Lock quick link will not lock the default lockscreen -> download fix"

It worked for me.

If it works for everyone else, I will add it to the 1st post, and definitely include the fix in the next release.

Edit: Added to 1st post!
Just tested this out cooked in on CHT Manila style lockscreen and everything works cool. So the .cab I posted should fix ya'll up in the meantime!

Let me know if it doesn't work for anyone...

Still have the lock (no passcode) not holding when you open the keyboard issue, though. Still working on it...
Just out of curiousity, Why would anyone want to open the keyboard and still have it locked? Of course, for the sake of perfection, I intend to fix the issue, but as I said, I'm just curious...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 08-18-2010 at 10:28 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development