PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2010, 02:12 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[23563\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by burhanor View Post
Hi,

Is this ROM available for HTC Touch GSM ie Elfin ?
Nope, only for CDMA HTC Touch Pro 2, sorry Thank you very much for showing an interest though!
Old 11-21-2010, 03:52 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Aye sharkie, I know I asked bout this before but I couldn't find it. I remember you said the native htc wifi router had an issue, what was it again? That's the reason you use win mo router. I can't seem to find a setting to change channel to 11 on the win mo router (seems its at channel 1) but read the htc router is already set to channel 11. Can the htc version be installed as cab, I tried looking for one but can't find or the setting to change in the win mo version?

What I'm trying to do is use the tp2 tether to my android pad but the work around for the ad hoc connection need to be set channel 11

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk
Old 11-21-2010, 04:05 PM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Also just noticed, is slacker radio not support landscape? The now playing screen is only showing the top of the album art with no option to scroll.

Old 11-21-2010, 04:47 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
Aye sharkie, I know I asked bout this before but I couldn't find it. I remember you said the native htc wifi router had an issue, what was it again? That's the reason you use win mo router. I can't seem to find a setting to change channel to 11 on the win mo router (seems its at channel 1) but read the htc router is already set to channel 11. Can the htc version be installed as cab, I tried looking for one but can't find or the setting to change in the win mo version?

What I'm trying to do is use the tp2 tether to my android pad but the work around for the ad hoc connection need to be set channel 11

I don't know much about wifi as I never use it. I did switch to WM wifi router because I couldn't get HTC's to work right. The few people early on in the thread that relied on WiFi heavily said the WM one worked fine and so I haven't looked back.

I did see a channel option in Start Menu\Settings\Connections\Wi-Fi Settings\Advanced\Main. You could try that.

Quote:
Also just noticed, is slacker radio not support landscape? The now playing screen is only showing the top of the album art with no option to scroll.

As far as I know, slacker does not support landscape correctly.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:

The HTC Wifi Router had issues with losing conenction. The data would disconnect for no apprent reason, and you would have to stop the router, and restart it every few minutes. The WMWifiRouter doesn't have this issue.
Old 11-21-2010, 07:20 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bndt12 is just getting started

Sharkie,

This ROM looks very interesting but I am struggling to find a DL source? Is there somewhere I can get the latest/greatest? I have been searching for some time but no joy.

Thanks!
Old 11-21-2010, 07:38 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Not at the moment, the server I was using is no more and I'm working on my next release, hopefully in a couple of days. I'll have the next release up on a new server then. Sorry, thanks for your interest!
Old 11-21-2010, 07:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

bndt12 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Not at the moment, the server I was using is no more and I'm working on my next release, hopefully in a couple of days. I'll have the next release up on a new server then. Sorry, thanks for your interest!
Thanks, Sharkie, for the quick reply. I'll look forward to getting a copy and loading.
Old 11-22-2010, 02:18 AM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I don't know much about wifi as I never use it. I did switch to WM wifi router because I couldn't get HTC's to work right. The few people early on in the thread that relied on WiFi heavily said the WM one worked fine and so I haven't looked back.

I did see a channel option in Start Menu\Settings\Connections\Wi-Fi Settings\Advanced\Main. You could try that.

As far as I know, slacker does not support landscape correctly.
Thanks for pointing that setting out, I been looking in the app itself. But it doesn't actualy let me enter any other number? Maybe I'll look into reg.?

Sucks bout slacker but what can you do. Thanks as always

Old 11-24-2010, 10:52 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Flashaholism - (n.) - The addiction to flashing ROMs onto your mobile device in order to make it outperform any stock device.

I think I'm feeling some withdrawls... lol! A support group may be in order!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development