PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2011, 11:35 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-15-11★SharkieROM v4.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by redikulouss View Post
thanks for the temporary relief.. but its been 15minutes and the same screen
you sure you flashed rom and not task 29? either way just pull battery and put into bootloader and flash agian
Old 02-18-2011, 12:16 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
I'm not getting any of these issues. Everything seems to be running pretty good.

Here is the files for that Sharkie Rom Mail Mod. I didnt have the time to cab up so if any one wants to do it feel free.
That sh*t look hot! I might have to incorporate that as a cab install in the ROM. Thanks a bunch, great idea! I'll make a cab of it here in a minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsprinttouchpro View Post
Be patient. It is slow to load up.
1st post after 2 years! I'm very honored you would choose my thread. How are you liking the ROM? Thanks for pointing that out. I really should add that info. to the 1st post somewhere.
Quote:
help!! phone wont load past the "Touch Pro 2" welcome screen after i loaded v4.0.
Quote:
thanks for the temporary relief.. but its been 15minutes and the same screen
and the answer to your problem is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you sure you flashed rom and not task 29? either way just pull battery and put into bootloader and flash agian
What he said. Flash again. Good luck! Thanks for trying me out!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:30 AM
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

i figured more out about the white box (instead of no album art icon) in portraits fake landscape...going to music tab and having a song on top that doesnt have album art then rotating phone to landscape (giving you the fake music landscape) then i get a white box after it settles in/finish loading. now if i have album art for the top song in music tab (portrait) then rotate to fake music and then scroll to a song that doesnt have album art it shows me the no album art icon instead of that white box.

did that even make sense? i hope
Old 02-18-2011, 12:40 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

When starting in the Music Tab with a song that has no album art and then rotating the phone so that the Music Tab turns into 'Fake Landscape', I still have the 'no album art' image and not a white square even after it settles in.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:44 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Here's mcluvntheboss' Sharkie mail mod in cab form:

Attached Files
File Type: cab mcluvntheboss's Sharkie-Mail Mod.cab (771.8 KB, 8 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:45 AM
HI Fly Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
When starting in the Music Tab with a song that has no album art and then rotating the phone so that the Music Tab turns into 'Fake Landscape', I still have the 'no album art' image and not a white square even after it settles in.
i give up not a biggie. ill just make sure the top song has art b4 the switch, i just dont understand sometimes

that mail mod will make a nice addition/ touch to your rom

Last edited by kjhadfield; 02-18-2011 at 12:47 AM.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:48 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc 6900 > HTC TP2>Samsung Galaxy
Carrier: Metro PCS

pl0323 is keeping up the good workpl0323 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Here's mcluvntheboss' Sharkie mail mod in cab form:

NICE!!!!!!! Thanks....
Old 02-18-2011, 01:33 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
i figured more out about the white box (instead of no album art icon) in portraits fake landscape...going to music tab and having a song on top that doesnt have album art then rotating phone to landscape (giving you the fake music landscape) then i get a white box after it settles in/finish loading. now if i have album art for the top song in music tab (portrait) then rotate to fake music and then scroll to a song that doesnt have album art it shows me the no album art icon instead of that white box.

did that even make sense? i hope
White box happens in my ROM too (2016 and 2021 cores). I'm guessing it also happens in stock ROMs, although someone with a leo or oboe would have to confirm.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:50 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
White box happens in my ROM too (2016 and 2021 cores). I'm guessing it also happens in stock ROMs, although someone with a leo or oboe would have to confirm.
Any thoughts on why some are getting this and some aren't? I've tried and tried to get a white box to show up but to no avail. The Music Tab seems rock solid on my end.
Old 02-18-2011, 01:53 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D
Carrier: Sprint

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Any thoughts on why some are getting this and some aren't? I've tried and tried to get a white box to show up but to no avail. The Music Tab seems rock solid on my end.
heh, I just tried again and no white box. I have no idea why it did it the first time. Although now I'm not getting any album art to update (I deleted all of the ~htc.....jpg's to test the white box thing). Oh well, I guess our phones would be boring if everything worked like it should .

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development