View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 12:16 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-15-11★SharkieROM v4.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
I'm not getting any of these issues. Everything seems to be running pretty good.

Here is the files for that Sharkie Rom Mail Mod. I didnt have the time to cab up so if any one wants to do it feel free.
That sh*t look hot! I might have to incorporate that as a cab install in the ROM. Thanks a bunch, great idea! I'll make a cab of it here in a minute.
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbsprinttouchpro View Post
Be patient. It is slow to load up.
1st post after 2 years! I'm very honored you would choose my thread. How are you liking the ROM? Thanks for pointing that out. I really should add that info. to the 1st post somewhere.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redikulouss View Post
help!! phone wont load past the "Touch Pro 2" welcome screen after i loaded v4.0.
Quote:
Originally Posted by redikulouss View Post
thanks for the temporary relief.. but its been 15minutes and the same screen
and the answer to your problem is...
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
you sure you flashed rom and not task 29? either way just pull battery and put into bootloader and flash agian
What he said. Flash again. Good luck! Thanks for trying me out!
This post has been thanked 1 times.