PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2011, 10:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
mVu mobile viewer (dont judge me )
Lmao

One that I like to use sharkie is Google voice It was on formulas rom. I use my google voice number to call certain people so they dont have my real number. haha (Dont hate the player hate the game )

Also few problems im having with he rom are. When I slide out Youtube the graphics get all messed up. When I go back to portrait it fixes itself.

And for some reason my Phone shortkey and Menu shortkey on the phone dont do anything. But I dont know if that was the result of a cab I installed.

I really dont want to hardreset but I may have to. is anyone else having these issues?

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 02-09-2011 at 10:03 AM.
Old 02-09-2011, 10:20 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

^ you mean softkeys or hardkeys for phone n menu? they seem to work fine for both here. sometimes i have to hit it twice, maybe i didnt touch the screen hard eenough but seems normal. i also havent changed much from default just added a few cabs
Old 02-09-2011, 10:29 AM
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
^ you mean softkeys or hardkeys for phone n menu? they seem to work fine for both here. sometimes i have to hit it twice, maybe i didnt touch the screen hard eenough but seems normal. i also havent changed much from default just added a few cabs
Im talking about the physical keys on the phone.

"Phone", "Menu", "Back button" "End call"

The phone and menu keys dont work but the back button and end call work.

If they work for you I must have corrupted something.
Old 02-09-2011, 11:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
If they work for you I must have corrupted something.
Bingo! All is good here in that area. I'm positive others would have mentioned such a glaring issue, if it were one that were inherent in the ROM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-09-2011, 12:29 PM
Almost a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
Bingo! All is good here in that area. I'm positive others would have mentioned such a glaring issue, if it were one that were inherent in the ROM.
What about youtube graphics in landscape mode sharkie?
Old 02-09-2011, 12:39 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

If I'm watching a video and I open up the keyboard the video will glitch for a sec or two, but then it works normally.

As far as your buttons, have you messed with Keyboard Config. at all? If you set any button to, let's say Long Press to an app, it will no longer do it's orginal action when you just click that button. You have to go back in and set that button to do the long press action you want and to the original short press action, if that makes sense...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 02-09-2011 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-09-2011, 01:45 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

themanjsq is just getting started

hey anyone got the "darkness231 shell tf3d titanium switcher" to work? i use to it to switch from sense to spb here and there.
Old 02-09-2011, 02:33 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I've never used it, but have you ever used it on a ROM that didn't have Titanium. Maybe that's why it doesn't work. If you want to post the cab, I'll have a look inside it at some point when I have time.
Old 02-09-2011, 03:18 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

i think the video switch to lanscape glitch is normal, have noticed this not just in youtube, even coreplayer has glitch with the switch but like sharkie this irons out after a few sec. i think it has to do with our limited hardware speed n such, like its trying to catch up
Old 02-09-2011, 03:20 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I've never used it, but have you ever used it on a ROM that didn't have Titanium. Maybe that's why it doesn't work. If you want to post the cab, I'll have a look inside it at some point when I have time.
Here you go
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development