PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 04:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-15-11★SharkieROM v4.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
Also forgot about that weather toggle and noticed these duplicate files in ani.. weather wallpaper. They don't bother me but just letting you know.
I wonder how that happened. I must have something putting them in there via a Manila package and via the initflashfiles.txt in my OEMs as well. I'll check on that. In the meantime, they are deletable right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
+!, Tried to post last night. Noticed this on while setting up... (generic/no co0kie.) notice the 'chameleon" bottom button. Button works as it should.
I"ve never seen that before, even without CHT. Not sure what's up with that. It's got to be a random fluke.

Anyone else got this?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2011, 04:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I wonder how that happened. I must have something putting them in there via a Manila package and via the initflashfiles.txt in my OEMs as well. I'll check on that. In the meantime, they are deletable right?

I"ve never seen that before, even without CHT. Not sure what's up with that. It's got to be a random fluke.

Anyone else got this?
Yes, easily deleted and don't seem to cause anything wrong. As far as that button thing, forgot to add that in that it could have been a fluke/flash problem. Thanks for asking everyone else. That's why I listed ROM info for that reason.
Old 02-16-2011, 11:32 PM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

@ kjhadfield, here's an auto loudspeaker icon for you. I'm working on some more of what you requested. I just haven't had a lot of time lately.

@ steveo70, If I used Opera Mini I would use one of these icons. Will one of these work?

And, I made a different ShakeandSave icon for anyone who wants it.

I'm working on the inability of the internet tab to show snap shots of the favorite websites. It seems that Opera is for some reason required for this to work despite everyone saying that it's to do with IE. I dunno... like I said, still working on it. Maybe it's something that I did when I set UCWeb as the default...

Last edited by Sharkie405; 02-16-2011 at 11:35 PM.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:26 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
@ kjhadfield, here's an auto loudspeaker icon for you. I'm working on some more of what you requested. I just haven't had a lot of time lately.

@ steveo70, If I used Opera Mini I would use one of these icons. Will one of these work?

And, I made a different ShakeandSave icon for anyone who wants it.

I'm working on the inability of the internet tab to show snap shots of the favorite websites. It seems that Opera is for some reason required for this to work despite everyone saying that it's to do with IE. I dunno... like I said, still working on it. Maybe it's something that I did when I set UCWeb as the default...
SWEET! Love both, it's representing YOUR ROM so chefs choice. I'd be happy using either one. You could even blue the background if you wanted.
Old 02-17-2011, 05:40 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

UnityGain is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Thanks Sharkie - I've been using your 3.4 ROM and it's been a great experience. I'm using your Dark Blue Notification Icons and noticed that the color of the appointment icon (on the Calendar tab - the triangle shaped icon on the upper right corner that indicates you have an appointment on a particular date) is still translucent. If you have time, could you change it so that the icon's color matches the color of the notification bubbles?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:28 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by UnityGain View Post
Thanks Sharkie - I've been using your 3.4 ROM and it's been a great experience. I'm using your Dark Blue Notification Icons and noticed that the color of the appointment icon (on the Calendar tab - the triangle shaped icon on the upper right corner that indicates you have an appointment on a particular date) is still translucent. If you have time, could you change it so that the icon's color matches the color of the notification bubbles?
Good idea! I'll have something for you this weekend.! Thanks!
Old 02-17-2011, 10:21 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

thanks for the icons, and whenever you have time dont worry

couple things i noticed, agian just graphic and possibly cause of new sense? the tap here mail account icon in landscape is cut off on the right side. in portrait music tab when you rotate the no album art icon turns to all white box. nothing major i noticed thus far.

an idea bout the internet snapshots. i read/seen on xda you can skin em. just make a ppc geeks type skin an same for xda. i know if the user adds it wont skin those but just a small idea
Old 02-17-2011, 11:06 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
thanks for the icons, and whenever you have time dont worry

couple things i noticed, agian just graphic and possibly cause of new sense? the tap here mail account icon in landscape is cut off on the right side. in portrait music tab when you rotate the no album art icon turns to all white box. nothing major i noticed thus far.

an idea bout the internet snapshots. i read/seen on xda you can skin em. just make a ppc geeks type skin an same for xda. i know if the user adds it wont skin those but just a small idea
I know about the email icon thing in landscape. Haven't spent any time on it yet, but I will. Everything is all good on my end with then no album art icons in portrait, landscape, fake landscape and everywhere...

White squares are usually indicitive of a CFC-NonCFC manila file mismatch. My Sense is totally non\un CFC'ed. Did you install some sort of music tab mod that was made with CFC files by chance?

Last edited by Sharkie405; 02-17-2011 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Can anyone confirm that The voice command button on the back of the works?

I enabled voice command under all settings/personal/voice command. For some reason when I press and hold the voice command button it doesn't activate.

Can anyone confirm that this works or not.

-----------------------

also

In your keyboard sliding sounds. Its selected with wind chimes and nothing plays also piano, xylophone, doesn't work aswell. I think the audio file may simply be corrupt so you could either remove it or fix it.

I personally dont use it or like it but I thought you may want to know.

Last edited by ModmyPPC; 02-17-2011 at 11:13 AM.
Old 02-17-2011, 11:36 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

I wasn't aware that that button on the back of the phone was for Voice Command. I thought it was only to enable or disable the speakerphone.

I hadn't noticed about those 3 sliding sounds. Thanks for pointing it out.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development