View Single Post
Old 02-16-2011, 04:26 PM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-15-11★SharkieROM v4.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I wonder how that happened. I must have something putting them in there via a Manila package and via the initflashfiles.txt in my OEMs as well. I'll check on that. In the meantime, they are deletable right?

I"ve never seen that before, even without CHT. Not sure what's up with that. It's got to be a random fluke.

Anyone else got this?
Yes, easily deleted and don't seem to cause anything wrong. As far as that button thing, forgot to add that in that it could have been a fluke/flash problem. Thanks for asking everyone else. That's why I listed ROM info for that reason.