View Single Post
Old 02-17-2011, 01:26 AM
steveo70
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-15-11★SharkieROM v4.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
@ kjhadfield, here's an auto loudspeaker icon for you. I'm working on some more of what you requested. I just haven't had a lot of time lately.

@ steveo70, If I used Opera Mini I would use one of these icons. Will one of these work?

And, I made a different ShakeandSave icon for anyone who wants it.

I'm working on the inability of the internet tab to show snap shots of the favorite websites. It seems that Opera is for some reason required for this to work despite everyone saying that it's to do with IE. I dunno... like I said, still working on it. Maybe it's something that I did when I set UCWeb as the default...
SWEET! Love both, it's representing YOUR ROM so chefs choice. I'd be happy using either one. You could even blue the background if you wanted.