View Single Post
Old 02-18-2011, 01:33 AM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-15-11★SharkieROM v4.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
i figured more out about the white box (instead of no album art icon) in portraits fake landscape...going to music tab and having a song on top that doesnt have album art then rotating phone to landscape (giving you the fake music landscape) then i get a white box after it settles in/finish loading. now if i have album art for the top song in music tab (portrait) then rotate to fake music and then scroll to a song that doesnt have album art it shows me the no album art icon instead of that white box.

did that even make sense? i hope
White box happens in my ROM too (2016 and 2021 cores). I'm guessing it also happens in stock ROMs, although someone with a leo or oboe would have to confirm.
This post has been thanked 2 times.