View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[23563\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
Aye sharkie, I know I asked bout this before but I couldn't find it. I remember you said the native htc wifi router had an issue, what was it again? That's the reason you use win mo router. I can't seem to find a setting to change channel to 11 on the win mo router (seems its at channel 1) but read the htc router is already set to channel 11. Can the htc version be installed as cab, I tried looking for one but can't find or the setting to change in the win mo version?

What I'm trying to do is use the tp2 tether to my android pad but the work around for the ad hoc connection need to be set channel 11

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk
The HTC Wifi Router had issues with losing conenction. The data would disconnect for no apprent reason, and you would have to stop the router, and restart it every few minutes. The WMWifiRouter doesn't have this issue.