View Single Post
Old 11-21-2010, 03:52 PM
kjhadfield
HI Fly Guy

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Aye sharkie, I know I asked bout this before but I couldn't find it. I remember you said the native htc wifi router had an issue, what was it again? That's the reason you use win mo router. I can't seem to find a setting to change channel to 11 on the win mo router (seems its at channel 1) but read the htc router is already set to channel 11. Can the htc version be installed as cab, I tried looking for one but can't find or the setting to change in the win mo version?

What I'm trying to do is use the tp2 tether to my android pad but the work around for the ad hoc connection need to be set channel 11

Sent from my A81E using Tapatalk