PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-19-2011, 01:11 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

Can anyone tell me how to update the music tab with music.

I can't seem to find a way to "update library" I checked launching the tab but theres no way add music.

I tried going to windows media player updating that library and hoping it would effect the music tab but once it completed (roughly 200 songs/media)

The music tab keeps the same 7 songs...

Old 05-19-2011, 02:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Galaxy Note 2

kozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIPkozmo is a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I would also like to continue the X series with the simclock v3.0 probably, but I have to fix the twitter and/or Facebook issues with it. As it stands right now it's a mystery to me since those files are the same ones that are in the v5.0 ROM. The problem also now exist in my new "5.0" kitchen as well which is one of the things holding things up.
Not sure if you've read much about this, but HERE is a post from NRG thread with a couple of links about the twitter problem. Basically, if you have the twitter tab working, save your registry... once you flash/hard reset, you can't get it back.
Old 05-19-2011, 02:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

@ MomMyPPC,
I'm assuming you've already tried soft resetting? Updating album art may also work to bring new music into the play or maybe removing and inserting the SD card?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Not sure if you've read much about this, but HERE is a post from NRG thread with a couple of links about the twitter problem. Basically, if you have the twitter tab working, save your registry... once you flash/hard reset, you can't get it back.
Thanks kozmo! I had not read up at all of late so this will be very helpful. I think I really will consider removing the Twitter tab all together, especially if this is the way it has to be from now on.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 05-19-2011 at 03:40 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-19-2011, 06:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2
Carrier: sprint

clfarrar is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
your on sprint...so what rom did you install. generic or sprint specific version. sounds like generic, so did you run carrier provisioning in start menu/system tools/ you tap on icon and run it, pick sprint and commit, soft reset and your golden.

i always use generic roms (dont need sprint tabs) then sprint carrier and im off to the races
im pretty sure i used the spring 6.5 version, im going to task 29 it tonight and try the generic version, the weird thing is i can send them but when they come in it shows like it downloads but it never opens
Old 05-19-2011, 07:11 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2

clfarrar is a n00b

update * i did the carrier prov, still didnt work. then i turned off threaded and put texts on classic and it opened the pic fine. weird. any ideas?
Old 05-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
wow i'm way behind on flashing this and then i read this (thank you for posting)..........man that sucks lol,i don't blame you sharkie,using mo'tweets will be fine for me!!

@MODmypc the lock freeze from using the cht lock is caused by cht itself,the cht locks are compiled of many lua scripts and xml files ect.,not sense locks,the cht locks run on top of sense in turn causing sense to relaunch each time you unlock the device,the use of cht widgets may cause the delay to be a tad bit longer due to launching them as well,i too agree with you that the wm lock can be boring and i began using the cht locks and the issue drove me up the wall tilll i found a post at xda explaining the "freeze" we exp. (in the 1.8.5 cht thread) sadly won't be a fix for that but i did find a lock that i enjoyed and worked problem free for me,found it xda and thought the change to screen was worth a try and i personally have used nothing but it since,android lock 1.4 is the name,puts a bigger clock on the screen,notifications are very nice,and it has no freeze!!

@kj i saw where you said that you used the cht lock and then the wm lock was still in use,lol i had that happen once or twice but was many moons ago lol,i forget what setting causes it but if i'm not mistaken i believe it's the same thread i mentioned above,gonna see if i can find the post so i can provide a link,but there is a fix,just a setting change if memory recalls

@sharkie waddup man!!! oh snap you been busy i see,looking good,dl'ing the rom now,i'm way past my exp. date on the rom on i'm running ,this became the phone i take to work,and its ran so great i didn't see a need to update,but you can only go so long without getting flash fever!!

Last edited by Straitup27; 05-19-2011 at 08:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-21-2011, 04:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2

aqualls is keeping up the good workaqualls is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clfarrar View Post
update * i did the carrier prov, still didnt work. then i turned off threaded and put texts on classic and it opened the pic fine. weird. any ideas?

Make sure your PRL is current. I had this problem a long time ago with my hero and it was because a new PRL was pushed out. Newest version is 60678.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6.5

mahbuburkhan is a n00b

This rom looks really cool. Thanks, great work! I do not see the RSS feed on my home screen. Can you tell me how to enable it?

Last edited by mahbuburkhan; 05-23-2011 at 10:55 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-23-2011, 10:54 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mahbuburkhan View Post
This rom looks really cool. Thanks, great work! However I cannot find a way to customize items on the home screen tab (the bottom sliding one that has twitter, stock etc.), or completely remove it. Can you please help me with this?

slide to the settings tab.

Under settings go to Personalize/Home screen tabs.

Its there you can remove or rearrange tabs.

Enjoy the rom dude.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-23-2011, 11:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

The RSS Feed on the Home screen was only cooked into the X version. If you're on version 5.0, it's not cooked in the ROM. You can install the cab yourself. Search for resizable RSS Reader and that should pull up the XDA link.

Thanks ModMyPPC

So in 5.1 news, I've got Facebook working properly now, or as properly as it can be. Updated moTweets, Total Commander and UC Web (Thanks KJ). I'm going to leave the Twitter Tab in the ROM since I'm sure some of you have save your necessary regedits in order to make it work. For those, like myself, that have not, you can just disable the tab and roll with moTweets. Added ClearTemp and Auto-Loudspeaker. Thinking about adding Palringo, since it seems to be the easiest way to use G-Chat on our phones. What do you guys think about adding Palringo?
This post has been thanked 5 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development