PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2011, 11:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: CDMA TP2
Carrier: Sprint

aqualls is keeping up the good workaqualls is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkmagician2500 View Post
FB TAB was updated back in late March and it was the Util itself that was screwed up not the Tab. I installed Meltwater's updated FBTab and all is right.

The problem stems from Twitter's authorization changes back in January and February and it only affects HTC Peep for Windows Mobile. There is a fix for various devices but it was targeted mostly to GSM - Leo mostly. The jury is still out on what exactly Twitter did, but it's not looking good.
The Peep issue was present with the Hero also. There was supposedly a fix coming but I never saw it. But it's not just a WinMo issue.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2011, 09:43 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I'm not sure. Have you tried placing your sound in a different directory? Look and see where the other alarm sounds are and see if they are somewhere other than \Windows. If so, try putting your file in that directory. If not, I'll look more into that this weekend.
Yes I did that before making a post.

It doesn't matter where they are in the phone if its a .wav file you can set it as an alarm. If its under any other format it wont recognize it and you can't use it.

----------------------------

Also just curious is there a way to make the weather animation extend to the lengths of the entire screen or is that too much work.

It looks like if it stops above the slider when the menu bar is also present.

But if you have just the cookie soft key bar it doesn't extend to the entire phone and I think it just doesn't look good.

Old 05-13-2011, 11:46 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HP 612c
Carrier: Smart PH

odzk is just getting started
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

can anyone help me with the vm standard keyboard? i need to install it. I really didnt expect that the flex can easily be damaged.
Old 05-13-2011, 02:39 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Yes I did that before making a post.

It doesn't matter where they are in the phone if its a .wav file you can set it as an alarm. If its under any other format it wont recognize it and you can't use it.

----------------------------

Also just curious is there a way to make the weather animation extend to the lengths of the entire screen or is that too much work.

It looks like if it stops above the slider when the menu bar is also present.

But if you have just the cookie soft key bar it doesn't extend to the entire phone and I think it just doesn't look good.
I'll look into the .wav thing more this weekend. It's been a long week at works, but the weekend is free and clear. The weather animation thing was done purposely by Co0kie and team. There was a reason that they chose not to extend it all the way down, but I can't remember it exactly right now. I believe that a "fix" has also been posted in that thread, if I'm not mistaken. If you search the first few post of that thread you should be able to find some info. on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odzk View Post
can anyone help me with the vm standard keyboard? i need to install it. I really didnt expect that the flex can easily be damaged.
I'll also look into this this weekend. Sorry I've not had a chance to get back to you sooner
Old 05-15-2011, 11:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

barbershop is a n00b

just wanted to REALLY say thanks for the ROM, I had to update my wifes old phone, since she cant upgrade it lol, so this ROM really is very well done, and I certainly appreciate it
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:10 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Thanks for letting me know! I really appreciate it! I'm glad she/you like it!

FYI to everyone,

I spent the weekend on working on rebuilding my 5.0 kitchen. I still got a little more work to do to bring it up to speed, but it shouldn't be much longer before it's ready to go.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 05-16-2011, 07:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Touch Pro 2

twistedlefty is just getting started

very kewl thanks for everything.
Old 05-16-2011, 08:29 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP
Wirelessly posted (Htc Arrive: Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; Nexus S 4G Build/GRJ22) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405
Thanks for letting me know! I really appreciate it! I'm glad she/you like it!

FYI to everyone,

I spent the weekend on working on rebuilding my 5.0 kitchen. I still got a little more work to do to bring it up to speed, but it shouldn't be much longer before it's ready to go.
Hey Sharkie, I see you're still in the grind+ I remember your roms and how efficient they were for me. Energy and persistence..!!!

+working hard
Old 05-16-2011, 08:38 AM
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Hey guys I used CHT lockscreen for the first time over the weekend and it was giving me some freezing issues. Ive always had problems with cht lockscreen...

ANYWAYS

When I uninstalled it. The Default windows lockscreen was on. How do you turn this off? I disabled the start menu. Is there any other way to access it.

I dont know if you have an application on the phone that just launches the default lockscreen without needing a password.
Old 05-16-2011, 03:45 PM
Almost a VIP

MY DAM XDA_UC FOLDER GOT ERASED!!! how the hell does that happen.

This has happened before and I thought it was a fluke and maybe I didn't have the folder but this type I def. had it and for some reason its gone...

I dont have a back up.

Why did my phone erase it!!! Im so pissed right now.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development