View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 02:39 PM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Yes I did that before making a post.

It doesn't matter where they are in the phone if its a .wav file you can set it as an alarm. If its under any other format it wont recognize it and you can't use it.

----------------------------

Also just curious is there a way to make the weather animation extend to the lengths of the entire screen or is that too much work.

It looks like if it stops above the slider when the menu bar is also present.

But if you have just the cookie soft key bar it doesn't extend to the entire phone and I think it just doesn't look good.
I'll look into the .wav thing more this weekend. It's been a long week at works, but the weekend is free and clear. The weather animation thing was done purposely by Co0kie and team. There was a reason that they chose not to extend it all the way down, but I can't remember it exactly right now. I believe that a "fix" has also been posted in that thread, if I'm not mistaken. If you search the first few post of that thread you should be able to find some info. on it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by odzk View Post
can anyone help me with the vm standard keyboard? i need to install it. I really didnt expect that the flex can easily be damaged.
I'll also look into this this weekend. Sorry I've not had a chance to get back to you sooner