View Single Post
Old 05-13-2011, 09:43 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I'm not sure. Have you tried placing your sound in a different directory? Look and see where the other alarm sounds are and see if they are somewhere other than \Windows. If so, try putting your file in that directory. If not, I'll look more into that this weekend.
Yes I did that before making a post.

It doesn't matter where they are in the phone if its a .wav file you can set it as an alarm. If its under any other format it wont recognize it and you can't use it.

----------------------------

Also just curious is there a way to make the weather animation extend to the lengths of the entire screen or is that too much work.

It looks like if it stops above the slider when the menu bar is also present.

But if you have just the cookie soft key bar it doesn't extend to the entire phone and I think it just doesn't look good.