PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2011, 06:23 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro\ EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Jbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuffJbradthomas knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
No, I hadn't seen or heard of that. But I will always take advice from AndrewSh! Thanks!

Did Tyedye kid ever get around to flashing my latest?
Same on advice from AndrewSh.

Not sure if she has. I recommended it to her when your spotlight got published. Unfortunatly we don't communicate as much as we should.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2011, 10:01 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Is anyone on v4.1.5 having issues with Sense crashing and restarting when you try and update the Facebook Tab?
i forgot to mention i noticed it on 4.0 @ bout 3 out of 5 times. but i wasnt the fb tab i noticed it (could be connected i dunno) but when you load htc contacts then slide to fb sub tab is where i would refresh or update
Old 03-13-2011, 10:50 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjhadfield View Post
i forgot to mention i noticed it on 4.0 @ bout 3 out of 5 times. but i wasnt the fb tab i noticed it (could be connected i dunno) but when you load htc contacts then slide to fb sub tab is where i would refresh or update
That sounds like some of the registry entries form Core 2.5.2021 could still be there (they disable facebook in contacts, etc.). That would cause the same issue in the Facebook tab since that tab just uses the facebook stuff already built into sense. I never did get facebook to work right with Manila People from Oboe 1.18 ROM, so I just went back to a Leo version.
Old 03-14-2011, 05:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:

BAM!! Got that sh*t!

I
need
this!!!
could you make a cab?
Old 03-14-2011, 06:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

What about that screen shot is it that you need?
Old 03-14-2011, 08:34 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcluvntheboss View Post
Ill post a cab for it after Sharkie releases the rom with it in there and he gets the ok to use it.
Now that sharkie is not going to include it on his rom will you still please post the cdma version of that taskbar?

Old 03-14-2011, 08:49 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
To get the dropdown menu, you need to get rid of or disable HTC Notification Enhancement. It has nothing to do with Sense. I googled it for you and the first link look like it will get the job done (at least with older version of Notification enhancement).

disable htc notification enhancement - Google Search

edit - since you said task manager, that may only make it work for pressing over by the icons. If you're actually talking about the notification enhancement, then the above should work fine. There are several programs that are actual task managers and some launch when you press a specific location on the taskbar (ie utask will launch a task manager when you press on the clock in the taskbar). Each of these programs can probably be configured to not launch a taskmanager or make the area it takes up in the taskbar smaller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Looks like I had to delete notification manager in the registry and it worked.

Thanks alot man!
Mwalt after doing what was said on this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-diamon...t-wm6-5-a.html and deleting NOTIFICATIONMANAGER in the registry My volume key on the drop down taskbar is inactive, it doesn't work. While all of the other icons activate a shortcut.

Are you aware of this issue when deleteing notificationmanager from the registry. It doesn't say anything on that thread. I would reply to that thread however its for the HTC Diamond.

Could you help and tell me how to get the icon to work?
Old 03-14-2011, 07:51 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: TELUS

gravitron is a n00b

Does anyone else have the problem of ignoring an incoming call while on the phone then being inundated with audible reminders of a missed call while trying to carry on the initial conversation? This is driving me nuts!

But all in all, a pretty sweet ROM!
Old 03-14-2011, 08:56 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: sprint

recithree is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by gravitron View Post
Does anyone else have the problem of ignoring an incoming call while on the phone then being inundated with audible reminders of a missed call while trying to carry on the initial conversation? This is driving me nuts!

But all in all, a pretty sweet ROM!
oh yes i am also.but the callers say they cant hear it but they notice me pause when i hear it.
Old 03-14-2011, 10:07 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Evo 3D

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Mwalt after doing what was said on this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-diamon...t-wm6-5-a.html and deleting NOTIFICATIONMANAGER in the registry My volume key on the drop down taskbar is inactive, it doesn't work. While all of the other icons activate a shortcut.

Are you aware of this issue when deleteing notificationmanager from the registry. It doesn't say anything on that thread. I would reply to that thread however its for the HTC Diamond.

Could you help and tell me how to get the icon to work?
You are using the Microsoft way of controlling things by disabling HTC's notification manager. You can remove/disable HTC Volume Control and go back to the Windows Mobile way of controlling it, and the icon will work. I don't know how to make it work with HTC's stuff. HTC did not design it to work that way. Sorry I don't know of a better solution.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development