View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 08:49 AM
ModmyPPC
Almost a VIP

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
To get the dropdown menu, you need to get rid of or disable HTC Notification Enhancement. It has nothing to do with Sense. I googled it for you and the first link look like it will get the job done (at least with older version of Notification enhancement).

disable htc notification enhancement - Google Search

edit - since you said task manager, that may only make it work for pressing over by the icons. If you're actually talking about the notification enhancement, then the above should work fine. There are several programs that are actual task managers and some launch when you press a specific location on the taskbar (ie utask will launch a task manager when you press on the clock in the taskbar). Each of these programs can probably be configured to not launch a taskmanager or make the area it takes up in the taskbar smaller.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Looks like I had to delete notification manager in the registry and it worked.

Thanks alot man!
Mwalt after doing what was said on this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-diamon...t-wm6-5-a.html and deleting NOTIFICATIONMANAGER in the registry My volume key on the drop down taskbar is inactive, it doesn't work. While all of the other icons activate a shortcut.

Are you aware of this issue when deleteing notificationmanager from the registry. It doesn't say anything on that thread. I would reply to that thread however its for the HTC Diamond.

Could you help and tell me how to get the icon to work?