PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2009, 01:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket

meachi04 is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Is there a way ito disable the Notification Enhancement in WM6.5?

I hope that I am saying this right, but is there anyway to disable the Notification Enhancement on a custom ROM using WM6.5? I have a picture below of the screen that I want to disable from coming up. When I click the top of my screen to get to a missed call etc., this pops up and then I can get to the missed calls, (too much clicking..lol) but I want it gone if possible!
Any help?!

Oh my, did I post this in the wrong forum? Would this be considered apart of the "General Discussion" forum, if so, sorry, I'll know for next time!

Last edited by meachi04; 07-29-2009 at 02:01 PM.
Old 07-29-2009, 05:41 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Re: Is there a way ito disable the Notification Enhancement in WM6.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by meachi04 View Post
I hope that I am saying this right, but is there anyway to disable the Notification Enhancement on a custom ROM using WM6.5? I have a picture below of the screen that I want to disable from coming up. When I click the top of my screen to get to a missed call etc., this pops up and then I can get to the missed calls, (too much clicking..lol) but I want it gone if possible!
Any help?!

Oh my, did I post this in the wrong forum? Would this be considered apart of the "General Discussion" forum, if so, sorry, I'll know for next time!
Go to HKLM\Services\ in the registry and then delete the entire direstory named NOTIFICATIONMANAGER. Then reboot.

dwizzy130

This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 07-29-2009, 06:59 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Cricket
Threadstarter

meachi04 is just getting started

You are the best!!! Thank you so much!! I'm hitting that thanks button now!!
Old 07-29-2009, 08:00 PM
iPhone Killer
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

dwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsdwizzy130 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by meachi04 View Post
You are the best!!! Thank you so much!! I'm hitting that thanks button now!!
No problem. I got really annoyed by that too so I needed to find a way to disable it so I just searched through the whole registry till I found it.lol

dwizzy130
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Diamond