View Single Post
Old 03-14-2011, 10:07 PM
mwalt2
VIP Member

mwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the communitymwalt2 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Mwalt after doing what was said on this thread http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/htc-diamon...t-wm6-5-a.html and deleting NOTIFICATIONMANAGER in the registry My volume key on the drop down taskbar is inactive, it doesn't work. While all of the other icons activate a shortcut.

Are you aware of this issue when deleteing notificationmanager from the registry. It doesn't say anything on that thread. I would reply to that thread however its for the HTC Diamond.

Could you help and tell me how to get the icon to work?
You are using the Microsoft way of controlling things by disabling HTC's notification manager. You can remove/disable HTC Volume Control and go back to the Windows Mobile way of controlling it, and the icon will work. I don't know how to make it work with HTC's stuff. HTC did not design it to work that way. Sorry I don't know of a better solution.
This post has been thanked 2 times.