PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2011, 11:56 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 2-21-11★SharkieROM v4.1.5★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I fixed the greyed out backgrounds in WM screens. It was a problem in my theme .tsk. Thanks to ai6908 for pointing me in the right direction.

Here's an interesting mistake I made along the way, lol

Next on my list is to figure out how to add wifi router to the comm manager. That's the last thing I'd like to have done before this next release.
damn thats mellow yellow cant wait to see how it works out. thanks on that wifi router in comm, i seen it before in past roms so not sure how difficult
Quote:
@ Everyone,
I think I'll start by checking out that android looking set.
i got a link for ya, so far everything is skinned except 1 thing i noticed so far but its hidden and most may not notice right away or ever

Edit: its a revisited blue android taskbar that was original made by longice...revisted by steve0007 on xda, his elegancia series. the different i noticed so far in steve version is (sorry but i think his wait cursor also is bad arse) cdma compatible and the notificatiion enhancment is skinned (expect 1 icon). take a look at the thread, has much more although i really only like the tb and even the music player skin + no album art icon. oh yeah the chte and chts colored menu icons skinned by duncan look bad arse ... all here

Last edited by kjhadfield; 03-13-2011 at 12:10 AM.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:00 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Did you forget to post the link? Oh, and there's nothing really 'exciting' about the theme .tsk being fixed. It's just white now instead of the gray that it was, that's all. I mean, it's exciting for me to have fixed it, but nothing that's visually exciting for you guys.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 03-13-2011 at 12:04 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-13-2011, 12:41 AM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

oh guess i edited my post after yours so its up now... last word "here"

you be surprised what i notice, i noticed you changing the font w/ a shadow effect "flashing txt" that showed up as you flash, lol
Old 03-13-2011, 01:06 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Bingo! Don't worry, I hate the icon for the wifi router too! I'm going to redo it. I'm just happy that I got it to show! Woohoo! Almost there!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: htc touch pro 2 (R.I.P) / htc EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint SERO Premuim

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 24 Post(s)

Quote:
PS - You guys like the new SIP button skin? It's courtesy of aedon!
woo rockin the sip lol
i didnt know i left that one in the zip, either way glad you liked it
i was thinkin about making some for the other ones for the compact and the dial pad ones
Old 03-13-2011, 01:10 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon View Post
woo rockin the sip lol
i didnt know i left that one in the zip, either way glad you liked it
i was thinkin about making some for the other ones for the compact and the dial pad ones
Yes! I was going to do that as well, but you're more skilled at Photoshop than I. I'd love to use em if you make em!
Old 03-13-2011, 01:21 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

aedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on repaedon is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Yes! I was going to do that as well, but you're more skilled at Photoshop than I. I'd love to use em if you make em!
well i still have all the files here on my computer so i could get them done within the hour
i was going to say if you ever need help skining or desighning something id be happy to help
so far yours is the only rom ive contributed too, and well deserving since your the only one to ever answer messages
like ive said befor, i go to an art school and have everything adobe so just let me know what you need
i might need to get a copy of the original files you want edited and an idea of what your lookin to see and i could get it done no prob
i mean reskining all the keyboards to anastasia only took what.... 4 or so days?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-13-2011, 01:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

here you go, made new sip images for the compact and dial
lemme know what you think
i tried to match your blue to save you some work, but it might be a tad off
Attached Files
File Type: zip sip.zip (9.6 KB, 4 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-13-2011, 02:03 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

ok well i tried mine out and unfortunatly they didnt take > : (
idk if i used the wrong files or what ever the case may be, but youve got the files there
let me know what you had to do to get them to work
Old 03-13-2011, 02:09 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Haven't tried it yet, but I know off of the bat, they have to be .bmps and you have .pngs...

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development