PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2011, 02:27 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 1-30-11★SharkieROM v3.4★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense2019

let me try an explain better bout that ss, cause i noticed this after a flash while everything was still stock.

if you are on the home tab in portrait then slide out kb, the slider tabs are aligned fine as normal. but if you are on any tab other than the home tab, in portrait, then slide kb out the slider tabs are missed aligned. for example the ss... i went to the music tab in portrait then i slide out kb. normally the slider will retract so hit it to expand the slider and the tabs will show misaligned making it hard to go to the next desirable tab. this happens on every tab except when on home tab.

can any1 else test this out
Old 02-14-2011, 02:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

I see what you mean about the slider being slightly funky when first sliding into landscape. It seems to only happen if you immediately try to slide as soon as you open the keyboard. If I let it settle for a second or two before sliding all the tabs work fine.

I'd assumed that this landscape glitch was something that was normal in the newer Sense builds on our phones. I only started noticing it since using Sense 2019.

I'll see if there's anything that can be done about it...
Old 02-14-2011, 10:04 PM
HI Fly Guy
Pocket PC: TP2 Swimmin' w/ the Sharkie's
Carrier: On da NOW...4 NOW!

kjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkjhadfield is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

thats funny cause even if i let it settle it doesnt straighten itself out. to fix it i have 2 close kb to go back 2 portrait then go home and then i can open kb and slide 2 the tabs like normal.

this is just something i noticed threw my testing the "corners" (of the rom) not something i noticed in everyday use. my daily use i would only slide kb open on selected tab then close kb 2 go back 2 portrait not slide 2 another tab in landscape. so its not a big concern, really. you got the rom really solid so the only things left 2 report are small graphic type bugs otherwise it seem like a ghost town in here cause no problems
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:11 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Micro$oft 950
Carrier: AT&T

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 16 Post(s)

Agreed Kjhadfield, no problems here to report. ROCK SOLID they way it is supposed to work. Haven't had any issues. Haven't been able to recreate your slider problem (don't run co0kie not sure if you do?)
Old 02-15-2011, 04:24 AM
VIP Member

steveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the communitysteveo70 is a trusted member of the community

..side note, Sharkie, have a UCWeb 7.4 cab from 11/04 (noticed it after browser asked me if I wanted to update tonight) checked the one in SD card and it was labeled 7.4. Any reason you prefer the older version? Also I hate to even ask but think I remember you asking about icons previously, I also use Opera mini too (probably others) and use it in the top row of my quick links. It's the only icon that doesn't say "Sharkie" Any way you make one of your polished icons in a Opera mini add on cab?
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2011, 04:31 AM
VIP Member

Not a big deal if you can't, don't have time,ect. Here's the CAB just in case. Just hate that it makes a big pimple on your work.
Attached Files
File Type: cab mini5wm.cab (1.08 MB, 3 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-15-2011, 07:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by steveo70 View Post
..side note, Sharkie, have a UCWeb 7.4 cab from 11/04 (noticed it after browser asked me if I wanted to update tonight) checked the one in SD card and it was labeled 7.4. Any reason you prefer the older version? Also I hate to even ask but think I remember you asking about icons previously, I also use Opera mini too (probably others) and use it in the top row of my quick links. It's the only icon that doesn't say "Sharkie" Any way you make one of your polished icons in a Opera mini add on cab?
No, there's no reason that I'm using an older version. That was that newest version last time I checked, but that's been a while now I guess. I'll go ahead and update that.

Sure thing on making the Opera Mini icon too!
Old 02-15-2011, 08:15 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
No, there's no reason that I'm using an older version. That was that newest version last time I checked, but that's been a while now I guess. I'll go ahead and update that.

Sure thing on making the Opera Mini icon too!
Thanks! all respect.Don't remember seeing any donation, but would love to pay back full circle what you thanked me but now you've helped me giving in to my gal. I know how time is valuable. Your ROMS rock! That's why this is the best overlooked thread. great chef/user interaction/support.
Old 02-15-2011, 08:30 AM
VIP Member

Here is the latest UCWeb CAB I have
Old 02-15-2011, 09:51 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

This is the longest running rom ive ever had using Sense.

I know ive said it before but ill say it again. Its running really solid sharkie.

I did however notice a slight problem with keyboard lighting up when sliding out during the night.

I think if you wake the phone up at night. The physical keys light up and if I slide out the keyboard while the physical 4 keys on the phone are still lit the keyboard wont light up.

I have to first wake the phone up. Wait unitil it the lights shut off on the physical keys then slide out the keyboard. For the keyboard to light up.

I did do a hard reset and it didn't fix the problem. and I didn't install any cabs other then the sprint provisioning

Can anyone see if they can duplicate this?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development