View Single Post
Old 05-19-2011, 08:24 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

Quote:
Originally Posted by kozmo View Post
Not sure if you've read much about this, but HERE is a post from NRG thread with a couple of links about the twitter problem. Basically, if you have the twitter tab working, save your registry... once you flash/hard reset, you can't get it back.
wow i'm way behind on flashing this and then i read this (thank you for posting)..........man that sucks lol,i don't blame you sharkie,using mo'tweets will be fine for me!!

@MODmypc the lock freeze from using the cht lock is caused by cht itself,the cht locks are compiled of many lua scripts and xml files ect.,not sense locks,the cht locks run on top of sense in turn causing sense to relaunch each time you unlock the device,the use of cht widgets may cause the delay to be a tad bit longer due to launching them as well,i too agree with you that the wm lock can be boring and i began using the cht locks and the issue drove me up the wall tilll i found a post at xda explaining the "freeze" we exp. (in the 1.8.5 cht thread) sadly won't be a fix for that but i did find a lock that i enjoyed and worked problem free for me,found it xda and thought the change to screen was worth a try and i personally have used nothing but it since,android lock 1.4 is the name,puts a bigger clock on the screen,notifications are very nice,and it has no freeze!!

@kj i saw where you said that you used the cht lock and then the wm lock was still in use,lol i had that happen once or twice but was many moons ago lol,i forget what setting causes it but if i'm not mistaken i believe it's the same thread i mentioned above,gonna see if i can find the post so i can provide a link,but there is a fix,just a setting change if memory recalls

@sharkie waddup man!!! oh snap you been busy i see,looking good,dl'ing the rom now,i'm way past my exp. date on the rom on i'm running ,this became the phone i take to work,and its ran so great i didn't see a need to update,but you can only go so long without getting flash fever!!

Last edited by Straitup27; 05-19-2011 at 08:37 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.