View Single Post
Old 05-23-2011, 11:44 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 4-24-11-SharkieROM X CE ROMs Up!★SharkieROM v5.0★Generic\Sprint★29007\21916★Sense

The RSS Feed on the Home screen was only cooked into the X version. If you're on version 5.0, it's not cooked in the ROM. You can install the cab yourself. Search for resizable RSS Reader and that should pull up the XDA link.

Thanks ModMyPPC

So in 5.1 news, I've got Facebook working properly now, or as properly as it can be. Updated moTweets, Total Commander and UC Web (Thanks KJ). I'm going to leave the Twitter Tab in the ROM since I'm sure some of you have save your necessary regedits in order to make it work. For those, like myself, that have not, you can just disable the tab and roll with moTweets. Added ClearTemp and Auto-Loudspeaker. Thinking about adding Palringo, since it seems to be the easiest way to use G-Chat on our phones. What do you guys think about adding Palringo?
This post has been thanked 5 times.