PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Hmm, has this poll been removed?
Yes 15,948 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 15948. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-14-2010, 11:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

cmai is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[21681\21916][Sense2019]

Does the DRM works in the latest rom?

Thanks,
Old 10-14-2010, 11:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmai View Post
Does the DRM works in the latest rom?

Thanks,
Forgive my ignorance, but what is that? Something to do with Music rights?
Old 10-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I don't have and have never had this problem. Anyone else besides these two having this problem?
Quote:
The hardware call button not working could be a cht thing. That would make sense since Im not experiencing this. One way to test this out would be for one of you having the issue to hard reset and see if the issue exist. Then start messing with CHT and see at what point it stops working. Its got to be a setting or combof settings since Im not having the issue and I run my cht the way its set by default on my ROM.
worked 10 times out of 10 on the generic 2.1 rom..............yeah i'm finally on it

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:05 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
worked 10 times out of 10 on the generic 2.1 rom..............yeah i'm finally on it
C'mon now. That's it? Did you figure out what was going on?

I'm glad to hear you're on it. I was about to start PMing you ROMs to try out. I gotta look out for my boy. Let me know your thoughts after you run it for a bit.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 12:17 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
C'mon now. That's it? Did you figure out what was going on?

I'm glad to hear you're on it. I was about to start PMing you ROMs to try out. I gotta look out for my boy. Let me know your thoughts after you run it for a bit.
i'm in the process of doing that now,1 cab at a time then soft reseting,then tweaks and reg. edits one by one,then cht settings until i figure out what the hell was causing it from booting after the setup

thanks man i love your rom but you know that,lol sucked seeing a release and not being able to use it,but im back on board baby!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 01:00 AM
Test one, test two.
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

proxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIPproxhack is a VIP

Hello Sharkie,

First of all...Thank you for the new rom, that's cool.
I do have a question, which one is the 6.5?
I downloaded one of the 6.5 2.0 Generic, but it is a 6.5.X.

Thank you!

I am downloading the sprint version, I will post feedback later.

Thanks again!

Last edited by proxhack; 10-15-2010 at 01:10 AM.
Old 10-15-2010, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

8rotor8 is keeping up the good work8rotor8 is keeping up the good work

Just a tidbit too, your opera fix "opera9.exe" to "Opera9.exe" is already fixed.
History of Phones: Sanyo 5500, Samsung VGA 1000, Sanyo 8200, Sanyo 8300, Samsung 970, Samsung 920, Samsung 880, Samsung Blade, Palm 700p, Palm 755p, Palm 800w, HTC Diamond, Palm Pro, HTC Touch Pro 2, finally a Palm Pre!!!
Old 10-15-2010, 03:30 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

running good so far im just puzzled installed everything i always do 1 by 1,then tweaks,then cht settings...........all is fine so i hard reset and tried "as is" on memory card,after uc and all was done it soft reset and stuck at bootscreen............so i was thinking maybe hidden files on sd card so i formatted and erased everything,and doing it normal no problems,with that particular sd card after first boot.....nothing,so i went and bought a new card a few minutes ago and put all files on it,hard reset and viola all is well

so the issue is my sd card so to speak,i can use it and load stuff one by one no issues,any rom i use with uc on it and that issue occurs,i have seen sd cards die and quit working,but never seen or read about issue like this,i don't understand why i can use the card and save stuff on it,even install from it,but what in the hell would be causing it to not boot after running through XDA_UC,now im just curious as to what i did that caused this to avoid in the future,im gonna be honest i don't know crap by sd cards so i'm open to answers from anybody who reads this who has exp. and/or knowledge of the subject

long story short..i'm happy to be back on my rom
Old 10-15-2010, 11:12 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Hello Sharkie,

First of all...Thank you for the new rom, that's cool.
I do have a question, which one is the 6.5?
I downloaded one of the 6.5 2.0 Generic, but it is a 6.5.X.

Thank you!

I am downloading the sprint version, I will post feedback later.

Thanks again!
I'll check that download. Although, are you sure you clicked the right one. I feel like someone else would have also mentioned this by now...

Edit: I just downloaded the Generic 6.5 SharkieROM v2.0 from the 1st post and flashed it and it IS 6.5. You must have accidentally clicked the wrong link or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8rotor8 View Post
Just a tidbit too, your opera fix "opera9.exe" to "Opera9.exe" is already fixed.
Yeah, I forgot to add that to the change log and remove it from the known issues. Thanks for reminding me.

Edit: Updated the first post to reflect this change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
running good so far im just puzzled installed everything i always do 1 by 1,then tweaks,then cht settings...........all is fine so i hard reset and tried "as is" on memory card,after uc and all was done it soft reset and stuck at bootscreen............so i was thinking maybe hidden files on sd card so i formatted and erased everything,and doing it normal no problems,with that particular sd card after first boot.....nothing,so i went and bought a new card a few minutes ago and put all files on it,hard reset and viola all is well

so the issue is my sd card so to speak,i can use it and load stuff one by one no issues,any rom i use with uc on it and that issue occurs,i have seen sd cards die and quit working,but never seen or read about issue like this,i don't understand why i can use the card and save stuff on it,even install from it,but what in the hell would be causing it to not boot after running through XDA_UC,now im just curious as to what i did that caused this to avoid in the future,im gonna be honest i don't know crap by sd cards so i'm open to answers from anybody who reads this who has exp. and/or knowledge of the subject

long story short..i'm happy to be back on my rom
I wish I knew a little more about your problem, but I don't. Maybe you didn't anything. Maybe your card has just run it's course... I'm glad you're back on board though!

I've decided to not have XDA UC start up at boot anymore. I'm not quite sure how to change it, but I'm sure I'll have it figured out by the next update. XDA UC running at boot just seems to cause too many issues for some people. Especially those that are new to the ROM. I'll put a link to it in the Start Menu somewhere.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-15-2010 at 12:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 10-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
I'll check that download. Although, are you sure you clicked the right one. I feel like someone else would have also mentioned this by now...

Edit: I just downloaded the Generic 6.5 SharkieROM v2.0 from the 1st post and flashed it and it IS 6.5. You must have accidentally clicked the wrong link or something...

Yeah, I forgot to add that to the change log and remove it from the known issues. Thanks for reminding me.

Edit: Updated the first post to reflect this change.

I wish I knew a little more about your problem, but I don't. Maybe you didn't anything. Maybe your card has just run it's course... I'm glad you're back on board though!

I've decided to not have XDA UC start up at boot anymore. I'm not quite sure how to change it, but I'm sure I'll have it figured out by the next update. XDA UC running at boot just seems to cause too many issues for some people. Especially those that are new to the ROM. I'll put a link to it in the Start Menu somewhere.
sounds good sometimes i need to use the phone as soon as its done flashing so being able to launch at your leisure will be a plus for me,rom running great homie,i even put as much as i could on every screen to see how much it would slow down,quite impressed compared to the lag i see on other roms when i try to crash sense by doing this,love th new cht default layout personally,i can flash your rom and run as is give or take me changing some graphics that i enjoy using,but seriously this is the only cht rom i have flashed where i didn't have to even use cht editor which i know may be a small thing but when your busy and all it saves me some time not having to setup screen after screen or by importing settings

no memory issue as others have mentioned,have had no need to soft reset due to lag or ect.,running fast,responsive,and smooth as a hot knife going thru butter!!

one question.....if you saw how many txt i did a month you would @#$% yourself lol,so needless to say i get txt nonstop all day and all night at work,my issue is when using wm messaging...........how do i kill the auto rotate,some nights it does fine but then theres nights my txt are coming in nonstop and when i hit "all messages" and begin to do my thing due to me walking having to pause and ect. my screen is constantly flipping lol,it's quicker for me to txt in portrait and the flip flop between that and landscape on busy nights can be annoying,i know it's gotta be a simple reg edit but i can't seem to remember in which string,if you know it by chance lay that sucker down for me and i will be forever in your debt

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development