View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 01:20 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[21681\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I'll check that download. Although, are you sure you clicked the right one. I feel like someone else would have also mentioned this by now...

Edit: I just downloaded the Generic 6.5 SharkieROM v2.0 from the 1st post and flashed it and it IS 6.5. You must have accidentally clicked the wrong link or something...

Yeah, I forgot to add that to the change log and remove it from the known issues. Thanks for reminding me.

Edit: Updated the first post to reflect this change.

I wish I knew a little more about your problem, but I don't. Maybe you didn't anything. Maybe your card has just run it's course... I'm glad you're back on board though!

I've decided to not have XDA UC start up at boot anymore. I'm not quite sure how to change it, but I'm sure I'll have it figured out by the next update. XDA UC running at boot just seems to cause too many issues for some people. Especially those that are new to the ROM. I'll put a link to it in the Start Menu somewhere.
sounds good sometimes i need to use the phone as soon as its done flashing so being able to launch at your leisure will be a plus for me,rom running great homie,i even put as much as i could on every screen to see how much it would slow down,quite impressed compared to the lag i see on other roms when i try to crash sense by doing this,love th new cht default layout personally,i can flash your rom and run as is give or take me changing some graphics that i enjoy using,but seriously this is the only cht rom i have flashed where i didn't have to even use cht editor which i know may be a small thing but when your busy and all it saves me some time not having to setup screen after screen or by importing settings

no memory issue as others have mentioned,have had no need to soft reset due to lag or ect.,running fast,responsive,and smooth as a hot knife going thru butter!!

one question.....if you saw how many txt i did a month you would @#$% yourself lol,so needless to say i get txt nonstop all day and all night at work,my issue is when using wm messaging...........how do i kill the auto rotate,some nights it does fine but then theres nights my txt are coming in nonstop and when i hit "all messages" and begin to do my thing due to me walking having to pause and ect. my screen is constantly flipping lol,it's quicker for me to txt in portrait and the flip flop between that and landscape on busy nights can be annoying,i know it's gotta be a simple reg edit but i can't seem to remember in which string,if you know it by chance lay that sucker down for me and i will be forever in your debt