View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 03:30 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[21681\21916][Sense2019]

running good so far im just puzzled installed everything i always do 1 by 1,then tweaks,then cht settings...........all is fine so i hard reset and tried "as is" on memory card,after uc and all was done it soft reset and stuck at bootscreen............so i was thinking maybe hidden files on sd card so i formatted and erased everything,and doing it normal no problems,with that particular sd card after first boot.....nothing,so i went and bought a new card a few minutes ago and put all files on it,hard reset and viola all is well

so the issue is my sd card so to speak,i can use it and load stuff one by one no issues,any rom i use with uc on it and that issue occurs,i have seen sd cards die and quit working,but never seen or read about issue like this,i don't understand why i can use the card and save stuff on it,even install from it,but what in the hell would be causing it to not boot after running through XDA_UC,now im just curious as to what i did that caused this to avoid in the future,im gonna be honest i don't know crap by sd cards so i'm open to answers from anybody who reads this who has exp. and/or knowledge of the subject

long story short..i'm happy to be back on my rom

This post has been thanked 1 times.