View Single Post
Old 10-15-2010, 11:12 AM
Sharkie405
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[21681\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by proxhack View Post
Hello Sharkie,

First of all...Thank you for the new rom, that's cool.
I do have a question, which one is the 6.5?
I downloaded one of the 6.5 2.0 Generic, but it is a 6.5.X.

Thank you!

I am downloading the sprint version, I will post feedback later.

Thanks again!
I'll check that download. Although, are you sure you clicked the right one. I feel like someone else would have also mentioned this by now...

Edit: I just downloaded the Generic 6.5 SharkieROM v2.0 from the 1st post and flashed it and it IS 6.5. You must have accidentally clicked the wrong link or something...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 8rotor8 View Post
Just a tidbit too, your opera fix "opera9.exe" to "Opera9.exe" is already fixed.
Yeah, I forgot to add that to the change log and remove it from the known issues. Thanks for reminding me.

Edit: Updated the first post to reflect this change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
running good so far im just puzzled installed everything i always do 1 by 1,then tweaks,then cht settings...........all is fine so i hard reset and tried "as is" on memory card,after uc and all was done it soft reset and stuck at bootscreen............so i was thinking maybe hidden files on sd card so i formatted and erased everything,and doing it normal no problems,with that particular sd card after first boot.....nothing,so i went and bought a new card a few minutes ago and put all files on it,hard reset and viola all is well

so the issue is my sd card so to speak,i can use it and load stuff one by one no issues,any rom i use with uc on it and that issue occurs,i have seen sd cards die and quit working,but never seen or read about issue like this,i don't understand why i can use the card and save stuff on it,even install from it,but what in the hell would be causing it to not boot after running through XDA_UC,now im just curious as to what i did that caused this to avoid in the future,im gonna be honest i don't know crap by sd cards so i'm open to answers from anybody who reads this who has exp. and/or knowledge of the subject

long story short..i'm happy to be back on my rom
I wish I knew a little more about your problem, but I don't. Maybe you didn't anything. Maybe your card has just run it's course... I'm glad you're back on board though!

I've decided to not have XDA UC start up at boot anymore. I'm not quite sure how to change it, but I'm sure I'll have it figured out by the next update. XDA UC running at boot just seems to cause too many issues for some people. Especially those that are new to the ROM. I'll put a link to it in the Start Menu somewhere.

Last edited by Sharkie405; 10-15-2010 at 12:12 PM.
This post has been thanked 3 times.