View Single Post
Old 10-14-2010, 11:56 PM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: Update[10-12-10]★SharkieROM v2.1★Generic\Sprint[21681\21916][Sense2019]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I don't have and have never had this problem. Anyone else besides these two having this problem?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
The hardware call button not working could be a cht thing. That would make sense since Im not experiencing this. One way to test this out would be for one of you having the issue to hard reset and see if the issue exist. Then start messing with CHT and see at what point it stops working. Its got to be a setting or combof settings since Im not having the issue and I run my cht the way its set by default on my ROM.
worked 10 times out of 10 on the generic 2.1 rom..............yeah i'm finally on it

This post has been thanked 2 times.