PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Which Windows Mobile Version of BigMaxSense ROM Do You Use?
Windows Mobile 6.5 (21***) 88 26.99%
Windows Mobile 6.5.(x) (23***) 242 74.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 326. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-19-2010, 01:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: verizon

young0ne is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

So big what do u think about the ideal i sent in the inbox
Old 07-19-2010, 01:56 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon

PrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regularPrsnlCrcl is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: {BigMaxSense ROM}☼ GAINED 10% MORE MEMORY ☼ Quickest, Most Customizable Manila☼

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuBDivisions View Post
Oh i am not doubting, and yes, this is the best rom, hands down.. That to me is not een the issue..

Thank for you the regedit, i am going to try it and see how i make out.

As i said, i know of the winmo pitfalls and aches.. which is why i have the phone cause i am an advanced user.. Sometimes its killer tho when im the only winmo user in an office full o fblackberry users and there all happy as a clam, and im funbling with my device being slow, or not waking up, or forcing me to hard reset..
I understand. Before this ROM, I felt it was really a "pick your poison" situation with Winmo. I could either run a stock or completely stripped ROM and have the speed and stability, or I could go for the "eye candy" and deal with issues with memory and stability. I struggled on which way to go. This ROM has resolved that conflict as I feel I get the best of both worlds. I am sure there will continue to be new functionality that will only increase the benefits of this ROM. It is nice to have the phone do what I want it to
Old 07-19-2010, 02:01 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

SuBDivisions is keeping up the good workSuBDivisions is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrsnlCrcl View Post
I understand. Before this ROM, I felt it was really a "pick your poison" situation with Winmo. I could either run a stock or completely stripped ROM and have the speed and stability, or I could go for the "eye candy" and deal with issues with memory and stability. I struggled on which way to go. This ROM has resolved that conflict as I feel I get the best of both worlds. I am sure there will continue to be new functionality that will only increase the benefits of this ROM. It is nice to have the phone do what I want it to =D>
Oh i agree fully.. thats why i am not abandoning it.. Tho i am VERY interested to see what the Phone7 OS is going to offer us... I mean i have a fully fledged Microsoft office here, so the connectivity of my phone to me is a vital componentof how it all comes together..

I can not begin to say my amazement in the work that has gone into all these roms, and the tireless work and effort in giving and creating something to a user base that is purely on the "enthusiast" side of the fence.. It is something that even in my extreme advanced knowledge of pc's, that I am incapable of doing.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:25 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

kcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good workkcwebmonkey is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgtalgoddess View Post
My usual issue with weather is that sometimes I get stuck with the sun even though it's already 10pm. Updating does not work unless I switch to wi-fi. I don't know why.
i used to have that issue on every ROM until someone posted this CAB that does a registry tweak to update the weather every 15 minutes. i use it on every ROM i install... feel free to try it out.

big, feel free to cook it in!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Auto-Weather-Update-15min.cab (1.1 KB, 22 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-19-2010, 03:30 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Its been a while since I looked at this rom, but I must say Im really impressed with the improvements that you've made with your rom Bignadad!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: pRo deux/BB bold
Carrier: Sprintspeed!

noobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regularnoobynoob is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Another great job Big!! But I am sure you already heard that a couple of times

Old 07-19-2010, 03:42 PM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed
Threadstarter

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Its been a while since I looked at this rom, but I must say Im really impressed with the improvements that you've made with your rom Bignadad!
Quote:
Originally Posted by noobynoob View Post
Another great job Big!! But I am sure you already heard that a couple of times
Yes i have, but love to hear it!

Thanks for the comments guys, glad its working out for you...

Next ROM will have even more memory... found some more problems in kitchen that was killing my RAM.... should be a nice treat!

This post has been thanked 6 times.
Old 07-19-2010, 03:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Samsung Omnia

iBond007 is a n00b

I love this ROM, and have seen it working on someone's computer. Can this be installed on Samsung Omnia or is it only for HTC phones?
Old 07-19-2010, 04:08 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Palm Pre

CEMIII is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffkip911 View Post
go to tp2 cdma rom main page. look for bigsmax sense. look to the right of the thread title...you'll see a paperclip. click the paperclip and you will see everything uploaded to the thread. gyrator is there.

then click on big's maxsense rom thread title to go to his thread. top right click "search this forum" and type task 29...look for my name, and you'll get the full rundown.

task 29

once you follow everything under the task 29 rundown, install gyrator, then setup the way I explained a few posts above and you'll be golden
Update,

Big posted the Gyrator thanks,

1- I had to re start my computer no biggie.
2- I followed your instruction to the T thx again Big for the assis
3- I found it a little odd but after the Task 29 my device did not stay on the white screen it restarted into the 23563. I pulled the battery redid the 29 & when it finished I pulled it before the boot & relflashed from Boot Loader.
4- But alas the quicklinks is still jumping on when I turn my TP2 to sideways (landscape) So so sad.....Although it has cleared a couple of the orentation issues Hurray

Other than that you guys RULE. Your UI wipes every body else off the Map for WM 655.
My TP2 has new life. I backed up everything & as the StarWars Emporer says Then we shall have peace.
Old 07-19-2010, 04:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: New TP2 owner

dgtalgoddess is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by kcwebmonkey View Post
i used to have that issue on every ROM until someone posted this CAB that does a registry tweak to update the weather every 15 minutes. i use it on every ROM i install... feel free to try it out.

big, feel free to cook it in!

Thanks for the cab, but I am kind of afraid to use it... not sure what the battery life would be.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > CDMA TP2 Development